It is very sad only that the meetup is now over in such a short time - it was great fun all round.
It is the first time I've cosplayed, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I struggled somewhat to get the wig - ended up with it the day before leaving for Canada, but I'm glad I did.
I hope I can attend next years event (provided there is one), and organise a more complete costume. Moreover, I hope for body paint that will last a full day without degrading.
So, I would like to extend my personal thanks to:
- the organisers for this meet
- the EMP museum for many things, including screening the Extended Collectors Edition version.
- Karyu Pawl and Jon Landau for their attendance, chance to meet them, and of course their presentations.
- the hotel for putting up with someone's blue paint in the restaurant.
- the hotel for providing old sheets/rag for me for paint removal.
- Candace and Paul for painting the cosplayers.
- Wade for providing me with a tail, and information on where to get those.
and, of course, it would not have happened without the many wonderful folk who came along to the meetup.
Hayalovay ayoeng ultxa si!
(or should that be Vaykrr hayalo ayoeng ultxa si! - the dictionary lists Hayalovay as a phrase.)