Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 04, 2010, 08:45:41 AM
Quote from: Meynari on November 02, 2010, 07:51:15 PM
Oh...! I heard about those florescent tattoos!!! That would be REALLY cool! Plus, you wouldn't be looked at as a freak anywhere else.  :) On the face would hurt, though.  :'(

OOOOH! what about the dots EVERYWHERE!!!!

I plan to do exactly that when I turn 18, as a birthday present.  ;D Its going to cough up a s***load of money but it will be worth it. but I have to make a pattern for my entire body thats unique for only me, the tattoo paint has to be invisible until its either dark or under those purple bulbs that show colors that normally wouldn't show. and I have to get a really good tattoo artist because i want the stuff to be as perfect as possible.

then once finished, i can die happy knowing i truly became na'vi.  ;D

That's amazing! =D I didn't know such a tattoo existed, like with an ink that's invisible most of the time. Does it cost more than a normal tattoo? I guess so. :O

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on November 04, 2010, 10:37:22 AM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 04, 2010, 08:45:41 AM
Quote from: Meynari on November 02, 2010, 07:51:15 PM
Oh...! I heard about those florescent tattoos!!! That would be REALLY cool! Plus, you wouldn't be looked at as a freak anywhere else.  :) On the face would hurt, though.  :'(

OOOOH! what about the dots EVERYWHERE!!!!

I plan to do exactly that when I turn 18, as a birthday present.  ;D Its going to cough up a s***load of money but it will be worth it. but I have to make a pattern for my entire body thats unique for only me, the tattoo paint has to be invisible until its either dark or under those purple bulbs that show colors that normally wouldn't show. and I have to get a really good tattoo artist because i want the stuff to be as perfect as possible.

then once finished, i can die happy knowing i truly became na'vi.  ;D

That's amazing! =D I didn't know such a tattoo existed, like with an ink that's invisible most of the time. Does it cost more than a normal tattoo? I guess so. :O

im pretty sure it does cost a lot, buts its not really a tattoo. Tattoos dont conceive of dots at all because there all hard lines. I'm guessing each dot ill cost at lest $0.05-$0.25 for each one, and since the Na'vi have a s***load everywhere, and how close each one is or isn't to make a pattern on every inch of skin, I'm guessing it will come out around $150-$200. it will be so worth it though.  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kxeyo

That damn thread at Avatar-Forums is 404'd. But I think I remember that guy payed 200-300$ for his back and arms.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

thats it?? wow, if im doing all of my body ecsept private areas, its going to cost a lot....

Human No More

If you were wondering what's happening with mine, it IS still going, slowly... spent ages waiting for an artist at one place and then was told the style wasn't really something he does much of so currently got a consultation booked at a different place later this month :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Puvomun

Quote from: Human No More on November 07, 2010, 09:33:13 PM
If you were wondering what's happening with mine, it IS still going, slowly... spent ages waiting for an artist at one place and then was told the style wasn't really something he does much of so currently got a consultation booked at a different place later this month :)
Damn, that sucks. Good luck with the new place, I hope they can do something better for you.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Human No More on November 07, 2010, 09:33:13 PM
Sweet post pictures when you get it done :)
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

i honestly think i was the luckyest guy on the planet yesterday. my mother found one of the best tattoo artists yesterday. I dont know the name, but it takes little less than a year to get reservations for private portraits of people you know in her studio. Consitering what i have in mind, i might just have to do that. I'll give her number if anyone wants it when i get the chance.

how good is she? most people who go to her say she gets it pretty much always right or, messing up, tends to add a flare to it that 99% of people always like. that really good man.

Puvomun

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 10, 2010, 10:05:48 AM
how good is she? most people who go to her say she gets it pretty much always right or, messing up, tends to add a flare to it that 99% of people always like. that really good man.
If you can get the best, go for the best.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Puvomun on November 10, 2010, 10:56:52 AM
I agree its permanant so you want the best you can
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Quote from: NaviFreedomFighter on November 10, 2010, 11:08:13 PM
I will do that.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 12, 2010, 12:09:10 PM
I will do that.

I know im little out of the loop what tattoo pic u going with.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 14, 2010, 06:54:09 PM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 12, 2010, 12:09:10 PM
I will do that.

I know im little out of the loop what tattoo pic u going with.

its not a pic, its bioluminesence all over my body like an actuall Na'vi.

Human No More

Nice :)

I thought about that, but AFAIK it's only possible with UV ink which is no use for me, so I'm waiting until it is possible to be done with glow in the dark ink :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Quote from: Human No More on November 15, 2010, 11:02:11 PM

I thought about that, but AFAIK it's only possible with UV ink which is no use for me, so I'm waiting until it is possible to be done with glow in the dark ink :)

actually UV ink is better. imagin you had a late night dinner meet with your boss on important business stuff and when you walk out you light up like a friggen Christmas tree? awkward. and you might just jet fired.

anyways Im probably going to install lights that are half UV, half regular so I can walk around my house feeling bad-@$$ all the time.  ;D

Human No More

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 16, 2010, 08:35:15 AM
Quote from: Human No More on November 15, 2010, 11:02:11 PM

actually UV ink is better. imagin you had a late night dinner meet with your boss on important business stuff and when you walk out you light up like a friggen Christmas tree? awkward. and you might just jet fired.

anyways Im probably going to install lights that are half UV, half regular so I can walk around my house feeling bad-@$$ all the time.  ;D
hrh, that doesn't bother me. Actually, I have Avatar to thank. I don't want some 9 to 5 'career', I want a job I can do the bare minimum at and have the time and ability to spend the rest of my time actually living, which doesn't care so much about how I look. I'll be happier working behind a bar with people and music I like, not in business meetings :P (I already have EPIC hair and am not ruining it for anything, EVER :P , so that's a lot of the suit-type work out anyway, not that I'd ever do that (after all, I AM getting a tattoo on my forearm with one on the other side later anyway :P ) )

I did think about UV tattoos even so, but the truth is, I don't go out anywhere with them, while everywhere is dark... I guess I'll wait :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Ean Hufwetulyu

it would be petty cool to go around what the Na'vi bioluminesence marks at all times.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

neosis666

Quote from: Puvomun on September 26, 2010, 03:56:28 AM
This is a picture I took this morning.

You can click this image to get to a larger one, if you want to see more detail.

You've scratched / picked that haven't you. Can see areas already where the color disribution is off, you will need to go back for some touchups I imagine.

This is the progress of my current tattoo. Last sitting was for 10 hours, and believe me, I wanted to take a cheese grater to my back after.

http://eviltwinstattoo.se/johan/1246

holy c*** thats awsome!!!  ;D