Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

If anyone has any more ideas, feel free to give them out.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Ekirä

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 14, 2011, 08:14:25 PM

Hm, now you get me wondering about that, too ;) Ma Ekirä, I think it'd be even more awesome if you gave the snake an alien look, like it'd come from Pandora or something :D I don't believe we are aware of the existence of such a creature actually existing on the Na'vi planet, so you'd have to imagine it by yourself, though. :o Just a suggestion! :)

HRH I was wondering about that; I wish that JC had shown a creature somewhat like a snake. :D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Ekirä on January 14, 2011, 09:25:21 PM

Hm, now you get me wondering about that, too ;) Ma Ekirä, I think it'd be even more awesome if you gave the snake an alien look, like it'd come from Pandora or something :D I don't believe we are aware of the existence of such a creature actually existing on the Na'vi planet, so you'd have to imagine it by yourself, though. :o Just a suggestion! :)

HRH I was wondering about that; I wish that JC had shown a creature somewhat like a snake. :D

Yes, it would have definitely been really interesting :) Maybe it will come out in the next movies? ;)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 14, 2011, 09:36:50 PM

Yes, it would have definitely been really interesting :) Maybe it will come out in the next movies? ;)
Ooh, that'd be cool!  A water snake as well possibly? :o ;D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on January 14, 2011, 09:47:03 PM
Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 14, 2011, 09:36:50 PM

Ooh, that'd be cool!  A water snake as well possibly? :o ;D

TBH, I would think that a snake-like creature on Pandora would just be oceanic.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Puvomun

Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Human No More

Definitely! ;D

Thinking about my next one now :P (not for a while though, need money plus I want to wait a while), probably similar on the other arm.

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Puvomun

Quote from: Human No More on January 21, 2011, 10:16:17 AM
Definitely! ;D

Thinking about my next one now :P (not for a while though, need money plus I want to wait a while), probably similar on the other arm.
Sounds like a plan, everything of it. First enjoy what you have.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Human No More

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

That's almost as awesome as when Neytiri yelled "Hell Yeah!"

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Puvomun

Wou! Your tawtute skin is peeling, your true nature is coming through. Cool. Very very cool.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txura Rolyu

I would really like a tat like the one with the skin peeling away look, but on my top left shoulder where I can still hide it. I plan to be a professional singer so I cant have tats all over the place. do you think you could do a drawing of it or something. I would want to see what it looks like and know how much it cost before I did anything permanent.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Human No More

Well, I'm not really much of an artist (the design is based off a drawing a friend did)... Look at pictures of how the markings go and think about the shape of how you want the patches of skin to appear. You can always draw on yourself to get an idea of how it will look too :P

Heh, I've thought about a band myself, but I'm not creative enough really and don't know anyone else who would have a similar style, tattoos aren't an issue there, I guess it depends on the type of music :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Kxani

Human No More

Yeah, I don't know if people will recognise it or not, although I guess some will... so far, have had it recognised by 2 people (other than my AFK friends whoo know I like Avatar), and one person who commented on it saying they liked it but didn't mention Avatar.
Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 10:28:01 AM
Fngap ma eylan!! :)
Metal? :P
Yeah, I do like metal though :P

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Kxani

Quote from: Human No More on January 22, 2011, 02:35:00 PM

Yeah, I don't know if people will recognise it or not, although I guess some will... so far, have had it recognised by 2 people (other than my AFK friends whoo know I like Avatar), and one person who commented on it saying they liked it but didn't mention Avatar.
Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 10:28:01 AM
Fngap ma eylan!! :)
Metal? :P
Yeah, I do like metal though :P

Fngap.. hehe like "metal. dude!!! xd"

Understand, I am a tattoo artist my self and I find that pretty good done.