Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zefanaya

Quote from: Human No More on February 11, 2011, 08:50:54 AM
Quote from: Ney'ite Ateyo on February 07, 2011, 12:36:46 PM
I love tattoos (currently have three) and I would love to get a tattoo similar to this but I haven't decided whether or not to get tats on my arms (I hate that visible tattoos/a lot of tattoos make people judge you) but if I were to get something similar, it may be on my thigh or something- now THAT would look cool :]
People already judge me because I have long hair and like different music to them. Tattoos are just another thing - anyway, one thing I have ALWAYS had as a philosophy in my life is that anyone who decides they don't like me for one of those reasons really isn't worth my time.  haven't met anyone who was actually negative about me simply because I have a visible tattoo, or at least they didn't show if if they did, not that it really bothers me anyway.
Anyway, so far I have still had only positive and neutral reception of my tattoo (neutral being 'what's that tattoo'?) :)

...now I want to get my other arm done... I need money :(

My father hates my long hair, he will probably take me of the Christmas Part list when I get a tattoo. I really don't care, shallow people don't deserve my time.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

ma Tirey, ma sa'nok hates my tattoos, hates that I want more. lol. I also am growing my hair out :] how long is yours right now?
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Zefanaya

3 inches past professional collar lingth. So about 8 inches, it reaches the 2 vertibre, so upper middle back.

I cut mine around September '09; I had been trying to grow it out a while, but was a bit ignorant to the fact that I had such long split ends that I had to get them cut off for it to grow. so it finally did when I cut it, then I cut it in August of this past year because I wanted a certain style; when it didn't work out, I was upset because my hair was growing so fast since I first cut it and now I have to wait again for it to grow  :(

Zefanaya

Quote from: Ney'ite Ateyo on February 11, 2011, 07:28:27 PM
I cut mine around September '09; I had been trying to grow it out a while, but was a bit ignorant to the fact that I had such long split ends that I had to get them cut off for it to grow. so it finally did when I cut it, then I cut it in August of this past year because I wanted a certain style; when it didn't work out, I was upset because my hair was growing so fast since I first cut it and now I have to wait again for it to grow  :(

I know, I had it all the way to my lower back, until private school changed its policies (this is 5 years ago) and made men cut hair to collar length. I left that school and finished high school in the public system. Work made me cut it, now I work for a church part time and own my own business, so letting it grow. It takes so long though. I want to get it to the point where I can have my hair braided Na'vi style.

oe kop! haha. I love long hair, and mine is curly so it looks beautiful long. I used to hate my hair because it was so thick and curly, but I've come to love it :P

Zefanaya

Quote from: Ney'ite Ateyo on February 11, 2011, 07:59:46 PM
oe kop! haha. I love long hair, and mine is curly so it looks beautiful long. I used to hate my hair because it was so thick and curly, but I've come to love it :P

I straighten mine, it si curly as well.

I do too- not much, but once in a while; but I won't straighten it once it grows out, because the length weighs it down and it gets straighter by itself as it gets longer.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

this is my hair straightened like 5 years ago when its wet/curly its just a little below my ears

Zefanaya

A little war paint and you would look like Sully. :)

Human No More

Mine is just above mid-back :)

I love my hair and would never do anything to it (although I do wish I had straight hair... :( ), it's a very important part of who I am, with my tattoo :). I grew mine while at school, because my school were actually good about such things (and if they weren't then I would have called them out on it for sexual discrimination. That's how important it is to me :) ).

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7928/imag0094m.jpg

Anyone who doesn't like me for how I choose to be isn't worth my time either and I have no respect for them.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Eyamsiyu

Why would you want it straight?  Nick Hipa of As I Lay Dying doesn't have straight hair. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

this is what it looks like wet

and heres just a better pic on how i have my hair cut (but i needed a hair cut in the pic lol)

Eyamsiyu

O_O I just came up with my tattoo design that I would get!!! I'll fill you in later. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 12, 2011, 09:21:41 AM
O_O I just came up with my tattoo design that I would get!!! I'll fill you in later. ;)

cant wait to see
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

yea i thought of a pretty cool one kinda like human no more but it would be on a back and it would be in the form of rips of the Thanator's claw

Puvomun

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 12, 2011, 09:21:41 AM
Curious... :)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eyamsiyu

Well, should I get one, basically I would want a Na'vi with bow and arrow in hand.  However, instead of an arrow ready to fire, it would be a drumstick.  and it would be aimed at a drum...

Something modeled after this...

The Star would be a drum...