Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Human No More

Only get it if it's the one you want. I can't stress that enough - it will be on your body for the rest of your life. That's why you make sure you're happy with it before you get it done too :)
If you like that one though, then by all means get it done. It's also a little more anonymous than one like mine :P , if that's what you want.

Remember one thing though, if you want to get bioluminescent markings by whatever way, I don't know how old you are, but when you are able to make your own decision then your parents can't tell you want to do... Anyway, if you get UV ones (as I assume you will since there is no proper one that works in the dark :( ), then they won't even know ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Zefanaya

Ok, so I missed something here. How can you get bioluminescence? ???
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

its a special UV ink that glows under a black light

Zefanaya

Intriguing. Would make laser tag more fun.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Human No More

Yeah, I'm waiting for a real bioluminescent one (or one that glows in the actual dark, at any rate), then I'm going to get it done - but UV wouldn't really work for me...

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on March 12, 2011, 07:54:59 PM

Have a look, if it's done the right way, it should look like this. But remember it needs time to heal and during that time everyone can see it. ::) Anyway, I think something like that is pretty cool, though it might be rather expensive as well...

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

and in fact someone on another forum (not sure if hes on here) has an Avatar related bioluminescence tattoo (im sure sure if it was already linked in here but heres the link) http://www.avatar-forums.com/showthread.php?t=4300&s=5983f6ac5870ca5d9d736c83bb41544e

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on March 13, 2011, 09:45:58 AM
and in fact someone on another forum (not sure if hes on here) has an Avatar related bioluminescence tattoo (im sure sure if it was already linked in here but heres the link) http://www.avatar-forums.com/showthread.php?t=4300&s=5983f6ac5870ca5d9d736c83bb41544e

Oh, that link wasn't available for a long time. Don't know why...nice, it's back! :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Na'ríng Tsmuke

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 14, 2010, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: Puvomun on July 14, 2010, 12:50:57 PM

Somewhat of a creative mood... so I shall now go play flute, and then see if there is time to write more story...

i like the 5th one ^_^

Love number 5
xX- Her Name Is Written On A Polished Rock;
                                A Broken Heart That The World Forgot -Xx

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

#5 i like too

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on March 13, 2011, 09:20:18 AM

Have a look, if it's done the right way, it should look like this. But remember it needs time to heal and during that time everyone can see it. ::)

what do you mean by it? like 'Everyone can see it in browd daylight' or 'everyone can see it as it slowly fades away'?

Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:16:43 PM
Only get it if it's the one you want. I can't stress that enough - it will be on your body for the rest of your life. That's why you make sure you're happy with it before you get it done too :)
If you like that one though, then by all means get it done. It's also a little more anonymous than one like mine :P , if that's what you want.

it is one that i want. i was going to get both bio-dots and that tattoo before my mother completly misunderstood what i said about the bioluminence-tatto

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kxeyo

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 14, 2011, 08:55:01 AM
#5 i like too

Have a look, if it's done the right way, it should look like this. But remember it needs time to heal and during that time everyone can see it. ::)

what do you mean by it? like 'Everyone can see it in browd daylight' or 'everyone can see it as it slowly fades away'?

Looks like you scarred your skin in a special way. If you know what I mean.

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Human No More

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 14, 2011, 08:55:01 AM
#5 i like too

Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:16:43 PM

it is one that i want. i was going to get both bio-dots and that tattoo before my mother completly misunderstood what i said about the bioluminence-tatto
Fair enough then :)

As for the UV tattoos, when they are first done then because the skin is broken, the pattern is visible in daylight (the actual ink itself isn't visible for the most part). As the skin heals then they will become invisible in normal light after a few weeks and will be visible under UV light.

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Human No More on March 15, 2011, 12:54:58 AMAs for the UV tattoos, when they are first done then because the skin is broken, the pattern is visible in daylight (the actual ink itself isn't visible for the most part). As the skin heals then they will become invisible in normal light after a few weeks and will be visible under UV light.

Really? 0_0 Now that's technology.. ;D I would have expected it to show at least a bit, like on the pic Kxeyo shared! :o

Kxeyo

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 15, 2011, 06:36:43 AM
Quote from: Human No More on March 15, 2011, 12:54:58 AMAs for the UV tattoos, when they are first done then because the skin is broken, the pattern is visible in daylight (the actual ink itself isn't visible for the most part). As the skin heals then they will become invisible in normal light after a few weeks and will be visible under UV light.

Really? 0_0 Now that's technology.. ;D I would have expected it to show at least a bit, like on the pic Kxeyo shared! :o

You can't tell really, I think. Depends on HOW it heals, how light your skin is, what design...maybe ask an expert, not someone like me. Seen lots of pictures yet and the outcome is always a bit different.

Oh, to avoid confusion: The tattoo on top of this page is FRESHLY DONE, which means that the skin looks damaged. Of course, that one will heal as other tattoos do.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Puvomun

Quote from: Na'ríng Tsmuke on March 14, 2011, 12:34:53 AM
Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 14, 2010, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: Puvomun on July 14, 2010, 12:50:57 PM

i like the 5th one ^_^

Love number 5
That is why the end result is closest to that. I was not sure about #5, so I had a good talk and drawing session with the tattoo artist, and that finally worked out. The flames became "dragster-flames" (as he called them), the stilised black aztec bird dropped. And I love what came out of it. (Had loads of positive comments on it. :) )
:D
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

ikran tìkawng

Kaltxì ma frapo

Your tattoos are beautiful

I too possess one na'vi tattoo

A tribal ikran inspired for my drawing

Now, my ikran tattoo
It was made the 7 may 2010
My Na'vi tattoo

Kaiyuri

Thats awesome I'm getting a tribal Ikran with the words Oel ngati kameie around it on my right shoulder this tuesday and I'll get a picture of it and show you guys.
Irayo

Puvomun

Quote from: ikran tìkawng on April 01, 2011, 01:19:37 PM
Kaltxì ma frapo

Your tattoos are beautiful

I too possess one na'vi tattoo

A tribal ikran inspired for my drawing

Now, my ikran tattoo
It was made the 7 may 2010
Wow, that is very very nice!! I used the same tribal for mine. The person who made it did a great job.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.