Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiyuri

I finally got my tattoo today I'm so happy with it and it didn't hurt much since I was reading the whole time. The only thing was my parents disapproved of it and I was temperarily kicked out but I'm home again.

Puvomun

Quote from: Kaiyuri on April 07, 2011, 10:08:25 PM
I finally got my tattoo today I'm so happy with it and it didn't hurt much since I was reading the whole time.
Very nice work!
Oel ngati kameie! :D
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

nawma skxawng

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

ikran tìkawng

nice ;)

So much to prevent you at once : you have one of it, it is already good, but it is likely that the envy to have it the other one arrives in time

I say that because it is what what occurred for me

Having made my first one, the envy to have one of it other my invaded..............and I made him :D
My Na'vi tattoo

Human No More

Very nice! :)

Sorry to hear about your parents... ayskxawng :( , but they'll realise that it's your body and you can do what you like :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

neosis666

Quote from: Kaiyuri on April 07, 2011, 10:08:25 PM
I finally got my tattoo today I'm so happy with it and it didn't hurt much since I was reading the whole time. The only thing was my parents disapproved of it and I was temperarily kicked out but I'm home again.

Nice and clean though, hope the swelling goes down though looks like he ripped your skin up a bit on the shading!

As for your parents, well all my parents knew is I was getting a tattoo... then walked in the house 3 days later (i travel to mainland europe for my artist) with this

ikran tìkawng

Sometimes, the relatives are against this kind of practice but they are not has they to decide if yes or not their children can be tattooed

The person which make him know perfectly the burden which it implies and will have to assume him for the remainder of the days

Personally, I said nothing before making mine but finally it is rather spent well

Quote from: neosis666 on April 12, 2011, 11:23:22 AM
As for your parents, well all my parents knew is I was getting a tattoo... then walked in the house 3 days later (i travel to mainland europe for my artist) with this

Beautiful but too much has my taste
My Na'vi tattoo

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: ikran tìkawng on April 12, 2011, 12:38:01 PM
Sometimes, the relatives are against this kind of practice but they are not has they to decide if yes or not their children can be tattooed

The person which make him know perfectly the burden which it implies and will have to assume him for the remainder of the days

Personally, I said nothing before making mine but finally it is rather spent well

Quote from: neosis666 on April 12, 2011, 11:23:22 AM

Beautiful but too much has my taste

Mllte tsmuk, but I like it very much.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

That is just freaking awesome neosis. How long did that one take?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

neosis666

Quote from: Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal'itan on April 13, 2011, 02:48:00 PM
That is just freaking awesome neosis. How long did that one take?

30 hours so far

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Palulukan-Makto

i got a henna tattoo from Candace yesterday

we were going to do a Na'vi tattoo on my left arm at the air port but she packed it in her stuff that she checked on the plane, so now im trying to find blue and white henna tattoo paint
Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Kxeyo

Quote from: OmaticayaClan on July 12, 2011, 04:33:29 PM

we were going to do a Na'vi tattoo on my left arm at the air port but she packed it in her stuff that she checked on the plane, so now im trying to find blue and white henna tattoo paint

Really? I wouldn't do that. I don't know if you know about Henna tattoos and colors already...

Henna is naturally brown, green-like or red. Any color is not pure natural henna and can be lethal. For "black" henna, PPD is used and many people are highly allergic to this. I've never heard about other colors, but I wouldn't go for them either.

A very nice and safe, non-permanent way of "tattooing" your skin btw is airbrush! Looks kinda real on you! ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on July 12, 2011, 04:52:05 PM

Really? I wouldn't do that. I don't know if you know about Henna tattoos and colors already...

Henna is naturally brown, green-like or red. Any color is not pure natural henna and can be lethal. For "black" henna, PPD is used and many people are highly allergic to this. I've never heard about other colors, but I wouldn't go for them either.

A very nice and safe, non-permanent way of "tattooing" your skin btw is airbrush! Looks kinda real on you! ;)
Omg, that's disgusting. :( Now I don't feel tempted at all by non-brown henna tattoos. :P Thanks for the information!

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on July 12, 2011, 04:52:05 PM

yeah i was just thinking that i could get blue and white but i didnt find anything, Candace will send me some soon

heres what it looks like

its darker on my fingers and lighter as it goes up
Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Kxeyo

Well, that's pretty nice! :D

I think the color gets darker if you keep it on your skin for a longer time before washing it off.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Puvomun

Thinking about something like this:

(Original pic)

I intend to get only 1 "rip", in blue.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txura Rolyu

That is the shoulder srak? Looks like it will be a great idea  ;)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*