Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Puvomun on October 28, 2011, 11:15:50 AM
Thinking about something like this:

(Original pic)

I intend to get only 1 "rip", in blue.

nice!! i had the same idea!! but i was thinking about having thanator scratches

Puvomun

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on October 28, 2011, 03:40:38 PM
That is the shoulder srak? Looks like it will be a great idea  ;)

Yes, this original is on the man's shoulder. I am still debating with myself if I want it there or on the inside of my lower right arm...
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Sezetirea216

Ol i like how someone said ome instead of omg, if my mom wouldnt kill me and face tatoos didnt hurt then i would already have na'vi tatoos all over! I bet a crazy/dedicated na'vi fan got all the hair on their body removed...Cause the na'vi have no hair exept for their braids and tails
Oe mäkxu ma nikre ne'ìm ulte kulat

Kxeyo

Quote from: Nicole on October 29, 2011, 12:40:23 AM
Ol i like how someone said ome instead of omg, if my mom wouldnt kill me and face tatoos didnt hurt then i would already have na'vi tatoos all over! I bet a crazy/dedicated na'vi fan got all the hair on their body removed...Cause the na'vi have no hair exept for their braids and tails

Uhm...not yet. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

archaic

and eyelashes.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Human No More

Good idea... I can tell you got the idea from my tattoo ;D

Tattoos hurt anywhere.
If you want one, discuss it with your parents (or move out and then get one ;) ).
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

ikran tìkawng

Quote from: Sezetirea216 on October 29, 2011, 12:40:23 AM

Or made without their to say and watch once finished, for me that worked

But it is no solution, it's better to speak about it before
My Na'vi tattoo

Kxeyo

Quote from: ikran tìkawng on January 14, 2012, 04:46:07 PM

Better talk about it before. Especially if you want to see your parents often. ::)

Anyone thought about getting a tattoo recently? Or his nose pierced like that one clan leader seen in the movie? ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

ikran tìkawng

I see my mother everything in daytime and I have nevertheless two of it

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 14, 2012, 04:57:01 PM
Or his nose pierced like that one clan leader seen in the movie? ;D

hum...........no ;D
My Na'vi tattoo

Puvomun

I am still working on my 'ripped skin, shows Na'vi lines underneath' tattoo. Lot of work.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txura Rolyu

I might start making my own tattoo after the summer meet when I will have money for a tattoo.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Human No More

Sounds good, we're looking forward to seeing it :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Human No More

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 14, 2012, 04:57:01 PM
Quote from: ikran tìkawng on January 14, 2012, 04:46:07 PM

Better talk about it before. Especially if you want to see your parents often. ::)

Anyone thought about getting a tattoo recently? Or his nose pierced like that one clan leader seen in the movie? ;D
I'll be getting my other arm done (same thing with different specific areas) when I find a job and get some more money :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Puvomun

Quote from: Human No More on January 25, 2012, 08:15:45 AM
I'll be getting my other arm done (same thing with different specific areas) when I find a job and get some more money :)
Cool!

I am thinking about something based on this:

Only 1, the one with the blue 'beneath' the rip, which should go on the inner right forearm, not on the back like this man has.
It's taken a long time to find a good start-image. Now I need to print it and find time to disucss this with the ink-man...

Ngopyu ayvurä.

ikran tìkawng

Good project ma Puvomun ;)

The progress show we ;)

Human No More, Interesting, if it is made as well as the 1st, that can indeed produce :)
My Na'vi tattoo

Kamean

QuoteGood project ma Puvomun ;)
Mllte :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Puvomun

This afternoon I went to my tattoo-artist. With the design for the Na'vi "scar". He's going to make a proper something of it and then call me to come and see what he made, when he's done...

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Puvomun

Had the call yesterday and I went to look at his design. Sorry, no pictures yet, but whoa... he took the original image to a whole new level.
It's going to happen on Saturday. :D

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Sherilyn

Definitely post a pic when you get it done!  :-)