Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì'itan

The Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea

Kaltxì ma Na'vi. Ngal z<ol>a'u olo' a-le-ikran-il. Ngal neu sl<ay>u  'eveng-l oeyä 'olo-ri srak? Nìn lì'u.
Hello Na'vi. You(ACC) came tribe of ikran(ERG). You(ACC) want to become child(ERG) to to clan(Recipient). Look at words.
Hello Na'vi. You have come to the the Ikran Clan. You wish to become a child to my people(clan)? Read.

History:
The Ikran Clan of the Eastern Sea, in recent times, has been a peaceful clan. In times of great sorrow in the past, the Ikran Clan were known to war. Their advantage always rested with their superbly bred ikran. We were death from above, the killers of the sky. The Toruk Makto in the past, brought an end to the great sorrow and the people of the ikran clan returned to the mountains by the Eastern Sea and began life anew. We have never forgotten that our ikran are our greatest ally, and we believe they have never forgotten we are their's. The ikran in the mountain by the Eastern Sea are incredibly mighty, and we continue to have sturdy ikran for our clansmen to make Tsaheylu with generation after generation. We and the Ikran are one under our deity Eywa.

The Ikran tribe dwell in a mountainous terrain by the sea. Our mountains are also well populated by many ikran. (You may recall it from the movie)
In the mountains exist many forested plateaus. Though not as big as Kelutral (hometree), there are several smaller trees that exist in clusters, which smaller groups of Na'vi sleep. There has been known to be a Toruk that rarely comes around to hunt our ikran, beware.

Relations to other Clans:
The ikran tribe is a brother tribe to the Omitikaya. However, little contact is made due to the sheer distance.

Relations to other SkyPeople:  
The Ikran tribe have a had few encounters in the past with SkyPeople, and the little knowledge gain has been lost and what little can only be tapped into through the tree of voices if Ewya answers.

Traditions:
- A boy is not a man, until he chooses his ikran.
- The Olo'eyktan always follows the boy to the ikran rookery when he believes he is ready.

Distinguishing Features:
- A Na'vi of the Ikran Tribe always wears a visor (As seen when Neytiti and Jake ride).
- They tend to use RED paint.
- The Olo'eyktan walks with a staff that has an ikran skull affixed at its head.

How To Join

Send Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan a personal message. He will reply as soon as possible and requested further information related to your character and provide you with various informations related to the gaming experience. If you are accepted, you will be added to the members' list and be notified via personal message as soon as it happens. It generally takes between one and three days for your admission to be processed depending on everyone's availability.

Requirements:
- A healthy posts per day must be maintained.
- Your karma must not be less than 0 at the point of your admission and must stay that way afterward.
- Na'vi and role playing knowledge may vary; This is a learning process after all.

Ranking is determined via your character role. Do not apply for a role that you cannot fulfil. For instance, if you have poor Na'vi knowledge, I would not recommend you to start as tribe leader right away unless you have some nice tricks in your sleeves. Most people will be average people. Some players might be recommended for a title or even hand-picked by the tribe staff (it happens quite a lot, actually).

The tribe's first goal is to be an active RP group.
The tribe's second goal is to train our 'eveng in the ways of the Na'vi and their language.
The tribe's third goal is to become form strong bonds of friendship and trust between each other.

Technicalities:

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Tanhì'itan

By order of presence (manager firsts)

Version 1.1:

ayNa'vi:
- Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan - Unofficial Olo'eyktan (character rank to be decided)
- Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite - Tsahìk
- Atanä mungeyu - Acting Olo'eyktan (character rank to be decided)
- Tanhì'itan - Olo'eyktan (character rank to be decided)
- Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

Humans:
- ExLibrisMortis
- Tawtewng
- Emtokay
- Txantslusam Skxawng

Transferred characters:
- Tirea Aean to Meui te Stxeli Tstew'itan
- Eyamsiyu to ExLibrisMortis

Version 1.0:

Ikran Tribe

Mako

PM sent.

Atanä mungeyu

btw perhaps some more high ranks are needed,cuz if your not female the highest is ikran warrior(the rest is taken,and i'm not really female XD)
just a opinion..
eywa ngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Mako

The highest rank for a guy is Ikran Tsamsiyo eyktan, and that's the one I'm hoping to get.

Atanä mungeyu

I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Mako

Tanhì'itan

You can be an Ikran Rider if you wish. We will need a few riders for the clan if we are to RP.

Ikran Tribe

Mako

Fair enough. I can be fine with that. Are you going to add ranks though?

Tanhì'itan

I will send you your sig in a PM shortly. I will add ranks as they come to me or take good suggestions.

Ikran Tribe

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Wouldn't mind getting a higher rank. All I need to do is get more Na'vi knowledge, that's all?

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Atanä mungeyu

that and not being a a-hole on the forum XD
dunno when tanhi'tan ranks people better/lower..
eywa ayngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Tanhì'itan

If yoùd like you can add me on MSN and have Na'vi chats so I can see what yoùre made of. Alternatively, we can wait for the Avatar Clan to be ready, we will be cross RP-ing with them.

Ikran Tribe

Atanä mungeyu

XD outposted you tanhi'itan,whilst you're our clan leader LMAO
;D ::) :P
eywa ayngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Mako

Yeah, well I've still outposted you, so I wouldn't get so cocky.

Atanä mungeyu

not for long XD nah just kidding,wel'l see for now  ;D
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: unil-tìran-tokx on January 06, 2010, 08:26:29 AM
XD outposted you tanhi'itan,whilst you're our clan leader LMAO
;D ::) :P
eywa ayngahu

Post count isn't all there is to this, I hope yoùve been studying your Na'vi.  :P

Ikran Tribe

Mako

Atanä mungeyu

i'm not real good but with the dictionary and a few mins i can make weird sentences XD
not the fastest talker though ...
but pronounciation's good(probably my best)
eywa ayngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Tanhì Tireafya'o

yeah, pronuncation's my best too. Still working out the all of the grammar. Then it's time to learn some of the vocabulary? Wouldn't be too hard. Just need some time.

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been