Questionnaire for Na`vi learners

Started by fiona.preston1, November 04, 2013, 11:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiona.preston1

Hello, I am Fiona Preston and I am currently a second year undergraduate at York St John Uni and i am very interested in conlangs and so I am doing a sociolinguistics project on Dothraki and Na`vi. More information on my study is on this link below which is also the questionnaire. I would be very grateful for your answers and would appreciate it a lot  :) thank you. All responses will be taken in strict confidence and will not be used without your permission.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ad597sSIxrNux_8hvodcYMlexKCGkszkMk7zyR8zIQ8/viewform

Stranger Come Knocking

Answered.  I might be interested to see the results. :)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

fiona.preston1

Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 09, 2013, 03:55:12 PM
Answered.  I might be interested to see the results. :)

Hey  :) are you the person that's replied using the name Rihays? by and chance? haha and id be happy to share it with you  :) just need more data! haha

Stranger Come Knocking

I go by Rihays in some parts of the Interwebz. o_O Been a long time since I've been here, but didn't think I used that one here.
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

fiona.preston1

Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 09, 2013, 07:08:13 PM
I go by Rihays in some parts of the Interwebz. o_O Been a long time since I've been here, but didn't think I used that one here.

Oh well its says Rihays on the answers haha i was just checking to see if you matched  :)

Stranger Come Knocking

I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall