hmmm...intersting. it seems that people are just staying in the same timezone groups as last time... so really the new system is the old one with a new names. All I want to know now is What day and time ANY classes will be held, and the Level of that class.
well not true if i look at:
* Thursday, 8:30 PM, Na'vi level 1
* Friday, 10:00 AM, Na'vi level ?
* Friday, 12:00 PM, Na'vi level 2
* Friday, 5:00 PM, Na'vi level ?
* Friday, 11:00 PM, Na'vi level ?
* Saturday, 12:00 AM, Na'vi level 1
* Saturday, 2:30 AM, Na'vi level 1
* Saturday, ~3:00 AM, Na'vi level 2
there is exactly one possible time for me (euro L2): Friday, 11:00 PM and that's all-ready at midnight for +1, all others are in the night or during worktimes.
the one keke holds at thursday is the best time, but its now L1, so sry but i wont say: "so really the new system is the old one with a new names"
for me i can come every weekday after 7pm but not later than 11pm (all times as gmt+0),
weekends are very different and will change alot, i can prolly join some Saturday night sessions but it will change due to other stuff on weekends.
Wednesday or Monday evenings would be my favourites.