OMG You're banned! (Forum game)

Started by Lightna, February 01, 2010, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sіr. Ηaxalot

QuoteITES - International Trolling Event Scale

0 - Not a troll.
1 - Trololol, teasing, etc. No harm done.
2 - Suspected troll, no action should be taken at this point.
3 - light Trolling (ex. Spreading FUD against proof, ?)
4 - Troll (ex. ?)
5 - Heavy trolling, personal attacks etc.
6 - Troll raid
7 - Major troll raid

Lolet

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 16, 2011, 09:59:55 AM
Banned for REALLY trying to hold back on punching these two f*cking chaldean kids on my bus.

Aren't Chaldeans extinct?

Kxeyo

Banned for the dancing at this club scene.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ikranari on March 16, 2011, 09:43:48 AM
Banned for listening to atanhì  :D

Banned for making a playlist of my songs...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eanikran

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 16, 2011, 06:11:25 PM
Banned for REALLY trying to hold back on punching these two f*cking chaldean kids on my bus.

Lol nope. The ones in high school are usually the most annoying people you'll ever know except in rare cases. The ones that ride my bus are always 5 minutes late because they're f*cking around inside the school while we're sitting there waiting and they attempt to b**** out the bus driver when she leaves on time. And when yet don't miss the bus, they're always talking as loud as they can in slurred English about "I'm never getting married, being a player is good! All girls like that" and arguing with everyone on the bus about it (teres only like 6 of us cause it's the bus going to my tech school from my main school). And this happens EVERY. F*CKING. DAY. sometimes I wish bats weren't against bus rules.
-__________________________________-

Lolet

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 17, 2011, 06:30:40 AM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 16, 2011, 06:11:25 PM

Lol nope. The ones in high school are usually the most annoying people you'll ever know except in rare cases. The ones that ride my bus are always 5 minutes late because they're f*cking around inside the school while we're sitting there waiting and they attempt to b**** out the bus driver when she leaves on time. And when yet don't miss the bus, they're always talking as loud as they can in slurred English about "I'm never getting married, being a player is good! All girls like that" and arguing with everyone on the bus about it (teres only like 6 of us cause it's the bus going to my tech school from my main school). And this happens EVERY. F*CKING. DAY. sometimes I wish bats weren't against bus rules.
-__________________________________-
Please. Nobody wants their sorry Chaldean butts. Most boys who call themselves players are deluded pricks and unattractive. We have one who calls himself a pimp at our school. He's not even ghetto. He thinks he can rock diamond studs, but he's SO wrong. It's like, "Come one, you're SO WHITE!". Don't be something you're not.

Sorry for the rant, but I hate him.

Eanikran

I got like 10 of those at my school plus all the chaldeans.. And you know what sucks? My first hour room is joined to the ESL room by a single inch thick aluminum not-soundproof door. the volume level exceeds a jet engine, from outside.
-______________________________...

BTT- banned for compiling beta 1 of my minecraft mod today.

Lolet

OK don't want to commit the horrid sin of derailing.  ;)

Banned for noticing that Jim Carrey kind of needs braces.  ;D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Side effects may include: Change of political opinions, New standards of entertainment, Insomnia, Severe procrastination, Karma Whoring, Hipsterism.

Lolet

I know what hipsterism is, but karma whoring?

Txantslusam Skxawng

Banned for watching a movie with Zoë and Sigourney. No, not Avatar, but Vantage Point.

Unfortunetaly, Zoë dies in the beginning of the movie :(
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Lolet

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on March 18, 2011, 06:46:45 PM
Banned for watching a movie with Zoë and Sigourney. No, not Avatar, but Vantage Point.

Unfortunetaly, Zoë dies in the beginning of the movie :(

I was so sad when she died in that movie.  :'( But then I only knew her as "the black girl from Star Trek".  ::)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 18, 2011, 07:22:39 PM

8)

Banned for knowing about that screenshot :P

That reminds me: do you have the help file for the game available somewhere?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tsteu nantang

Banned for once again failing a spanish test because halfway through the presentation a Na'vi word comes into your head and you can recover from that...
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Banned: For posting in this #$%^ topic! Lol. It's pretty much the only topic that regularly appears under my "new replies" section.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Lolet

Banned for listening to music that isn't auto tuned. It's been so long...  ::)

Alyara Arati

Banned for shameless self promotion of my third story nìNa'vi.

Also banned for feeling guilty about my shamelessness.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci