Painter for the Cosplayers!

Started by Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì, March 19, 2012, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Kaltxì ma frapo! I have txantsana fmawn!!! A good friend of mine, Candace (attended the July 2011 meet up), is an experienced air-brush painter and she has volunteered her skills to us for the meet up! She will have all the paint and supplies needed. Paint time will be approximately 2 hours per person. In leiu of donations to her, she requests that anyone who wishes to donate bring their money in an envelope for the Retinoblastoma Organiation which is the organization for the cancer her son has. If you have any kind of skin conditions or are allergic to a certain type of paint please let her know by e-mail at [email protected] or send her a message on Facebook. Everyone will still need their own accessories, but Candace will take care of the paint :) This is a wonderful gesture from Candace, so everyone please send her a big IRAYO :D

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I remember Candace very well! And what a kind offer. I may change my mind about cosplaying now. And the cause she is asking donations for is a worthy cause.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Yup Tsmuketsamsiyu here on LN :) I was surprised when she called my mate and I a few minutes ago with the news :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Human No More

Nice ;D - I might go for this, I'll certainly make a donation.

Edit: PS. DNS lookups for the link are failing, maybe you made a typo.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

'ä'! You're right, I messed up. Fixed :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Sarah Noel

Many people (myself included) will still want to do their paint individually, as PAX's stickiness doesn't play well with airbrushes (but provides great staying power). This is still great to hear though, and it looks like it's already attracted some new cosplayers. Fantastic.

Ikxeru

Great news!

Well, I will stick to PAX (literally., hehe) as Sarah, even if I like the idea of having the paint done by an experienced painter. And 2 hours painting time ... that's what I dream of. But not for this event: I want to be blue all days and start to paint 2 days before with the other smuk that arrive together with me.

But this offer is indeed cool, because we could get even more people convenced to show their real skin color. :)
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

One of my ToS friends mentioned this thread, I will point it out to her if she hasn't already foundit.

Alas, I will not be attending Seattle Meet-Up this year  :'(
Ta Ateyo

Txura Rolyu

I will be bringing a donation.  :D Even though it'll take forever I would love to have it doen this way.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsmuketsamsiyu

Kaltxi All!!  :)
:)'ve been granted the extremely exciting chance to paint all those who want to be painted le Na'vi. Im bringing my Airbrushing stuff, all my guns etc and everyone will be individual. Im using airbrush body paint with a sealant that will not allow for any rub off.
I need a list of people that are going that want to be painted blue full costume, or just arms and legs.
bring your paint as well and i'll help with all prothesis etc.
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL!
Irayo
Candace.

Tsmuketsamsiyu

thank you soo much for the comments. im candace and i'll need a list of all people going to the meet up so i have a room ready to go for the spraying.

Txura Rolyu

First! I am going and will make a donation to get painted blue.  ;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Txantsan, ma Candace! What a generous offer! Not having the figure of a Na'vi, if I chose to do this, it would be face and arms, and maybe legs. But the biggest question is where I should go to get paint, and how much will I need?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

That is very gracious of you ma tsmuke. :)
When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!