I need 3 roommates

Started by Sarah Noel, January 11, 2012, 04:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Noel

I need 3 roommates for a total of 4 people, since I'm on a budget. It'd come to a total of about 160$ per person for the whole stay. I'm a cosplayer so for at least one of the nights I'll be making noise and hogging the bathroom. I'd prefer it if a maximum of 2 (but less is more ideal) of my roommates are doing intensive cosplay painting, and that they're not afraid of nudity, since the bathrooms are small and we'd be painting together. However, I'd prefer to room with 3 cosplayers, than have to pay more to room with less people; I can probably find an empty bathroom somewhere to sneak off to, so it's not so crowded.

Edit: I now need 2 roommates: Toruk Makto dibbed the first spot. I've also made hotel reservations, for Thursday Night through Sunday Night. Also, I hate sharing beds, so I'll be sleeping on the floor.

Now I only need 1 more roommate. any takers?

Navi At Heart

I might be able to fill in, as of now its a little to early to see if I can make it but I'm gonna make plans to be there.
Call me Cowboy :)

Sarah Noel

Alright, until you're sure you're going to be there, I'm going to leave the spot open for individuals who are certain they're going. Once you know you're locked in, give me shout if the spot is still available.

Navi At Heart

Call me Cowboy :)