Meetup in July 2012 (general discussion)

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 10, 2011, 10:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 02, 2011, 10:45:13 PM
Edit: Ok I see the results have changed but the question is still the same. Did you do that? If so how? You have to be at least a board mod (on this board) to edit polls...

I was able to do it because I was the thread starter.  I plan on doing this monthly at the start of each month.  I'll be sure to include cumulative stats where possible.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 03, 2011, 10:19:26 PM
Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 03, 2011, 09:00:56 PM
Well if you live near the 10Fwy you can take that straight to my school. Txonä and I will be attending school there, but I dont know if he will stay down here in California for the summer. He might go home for the summer break.

My suggestion for the fastest route to Seattle would be the 10 Fwy to the 5 Fwy. The 5 will take you straight there.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing next summer either at this point. I think wether or not I stay at Redlands will depend on what kind of work I find.

-Txonä Rolyu

Depending on if I get to Google IO next year, I might just pop by Redlands (or where ever you are at the time) and hang out for a bit, sound fun Txonä?

Edited to correct spelling error.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Zefanaya on August 04, 2011, 03:40:19 AM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 03, 2011, 10:19:26 PM
Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 03, 2011, 09:00:56 PM
Well if you live near the 10Fwy you can take that straight to my school. Txonä and I will be attending school there, but I dont know if he will stay down here in California for the summer. He might go home for the summer break.

My suggestion for the fastest route to Seattle would be the 10 Fwy to the 5 Fwy. The 5 will take you straight there.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing next summer either at this point. I think wether or not I stay at Redlands will depend on what kind of work I find.

-Txonä Rolyu

Depending on if I get to Google IO next year, I might just pop by Redlands (or where ever you are at the time) and hang out for a bit, sound fun Txonä?

Oooh yes! Txonä Rolyu likes this

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Txura Rolyu

Txura Rolyu likes having another AVTR fan to hangout with too.  :D The more the merrier.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

ExLibrisMortis

Yeah, taking the I-10 to the I-5 was the plan this past time. I do live really close to the I-10 and actually I take that trip to Cali quite regularly, being my grandfather being in the hospital and all.

Txura Rolyu

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope he gets well.

If you want I wouldnt mind paying for half of the gas to take me from Redlands (or Fullerton where my home is) to Seattle. I will see what I have going on to decide about flying back or not.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

'Oma Tirea

You lucky West-coast smuk :P

~ta tute a nì'awtu lu Koloratomì
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 04, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope he gets well.

If you want I wouldnt mind paying for half of the gas to take me from Redlands (or Fullerton where my home is) to Seattle. I will see what I have going on to decide about flying back or not.

Thanks, and as we get closer to the actual event i'm sure many more plans can be discussed and a set plan be set in motion.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I still think that you should plan an East Coast meetup whenever you guys want to plan a Seattle meetup... :-\
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 15, 2011, 04:10:16 PM
I still think that you should plan an East Coast meetup whenever you guys want to plan a Seattle meetup... :-\

There is absolutely nothing that says someone can't plan an East Coast Meetup.  Seattle is being planned by one group.  Another group can plan an East Coast meetup.  But we definitely have enough on our plates with the Seattle Meetup.  Why don't you start planning an East Coast Meetup?
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

AketuanNavi

Yeah there is nothing stopping an east coast meet up, BUT like what happened this year with the two meet ups, it splits people up and each meet up gets less people attending. I think there should be one big one to maximize the amount of people going. The more people, the more fun. :)   And there is a chance that this meet up will be on the east coast next year or the year after.

DJ Makto

Quote from: AketuanNavi on August 15, 2011, 07:11:47 PM
Yeah there is nothing stopping an east coast meet up, BUT like what happened this year with the two meet ups, it splits people up and each meet up gets less people attending. I think there should be one big one to maximize the amount of people going. The more people, the more fun. :)   And there is a chance that this meet up will be on the east coast next year or the year after.

In that case I propose organizing a Vegas meetup in 2013! Cheap hotels and airfares abound here. :)

Ekirä

Quote from: DJ Makto on August 15, 2011, 08:23:35 PM
Yeah there is nothing stopping an east coast meet up, BUT like what happened this year with the two meet ups, it splits people up and each meet up gets less people attending. I think there should be one big one to maximize the amount of people going. The more people, the more fun. :)   And there is a chance that this meet up will be on the east coast next year or the year after.

In that case I propose organizing a Vegas meetup in 2013! Cheap hotels and airfares abound here. :)

What about a Vegas meet in 2014? I know there was some talk of getting a big group in Vegas for Avatar 2. ;D

//sorry, I know this is kind of off-topic. :\

DJ Makto

Quote from: Ekirä on August 15, 2011, 08:38:44 PM
Yeah there is nothing stopping an east coast meet up, BUT like what happened this year with the two meet ups, it splits people up and each meet up gets less people attending. I think there should be one big one to maximize the amount of people going. The more people, the more fun. :)   And there is a chance that this meet up will be on the east coast next year or the year after.

What about a Vegas meet in 2014? I know there was some talk of getting a big group in Vegas for Avatar 2. ;D

//sorry, I know this is kind of off-topic. :\

That probably could be doable and if the local economy stays anything like it is now, hotels will literally bend over backwards to provide good rates for hotel rooms and meeting areas. 

I also apologize for going off topic. :)

Maria TunVrrtep

I'M THERE!!!!!!!
I love Vegas!  
Hmmmm I wonder if Mike has a hotel in Vegas.
* Maria TunVrrtep runs off to the website to find out.

EDIT:  He doesn't.  :(
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Zefanaya

AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

ExLibrisMortis

6 hour drive? ...did you need to ask?

Sarah Noel

2012 is the year I turn 21 so Vegas in 2013 would be a blast for me.

DJ Makto

Sounds like we have a start of a new meetup idea. I think I shall start a new thread devoted to it, can we maybe get a new sub-board too?

Not too early to throw around ideas?  ;D

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Ehhhh....I think it might be a little too early start a whole thread for this. But do keep it in mind, I like it :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Edit: Well....I guess you already started it lol

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi