Roll Call

Started by AketuanNavi, July 14, 2011, 03:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Quote from: AketuanNavi on July 14, 2011, 03:03:21 AM
(updated: July 16, 2012 at 3:41 pm MST)
-Aketuan

The excitement perhaps made you have a small typo...

AketuanNavi

guest2859

Quote from: AketuanNavi on July 18, 2011, 03:56:10 AM
lol :P

fixed.

And something else, what are you using to make the chart? Something that I want to know.  ::)

Alan

As far as I know it is just something like excel...well that's how I started it for the June meet up, but Aketuan took it on - thank Eywa - as I was a bit snowed under with stuff and preps for coming over to the US.  He's on a Mac (lucky swine) so I guess he's using the equivalent.  Hope that helps.

Alan

Zefanaya

Quote from: Alan on July 18, 2011, 12:54:15 PM
As far as I know it is just something like excel...well that's how I started it for the June meet up, but Aketuan took it on - thank Eywa - as I was a bit snowed under with stuff and preps for coming over to the US.  He's on a Mac (lucky swine) so I guess he's using the equivalent.  Hope that helps.

Alan

I use a Mac and it doesn't look like Numbers (the excel equivalent) nor does it look like Excel for Mac (what I use). But I've not used Numbers for about two versions, so some things could have changed.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

AketuanNavi

hehehe, I guess I confused everyone. I primarily use a mac, but have a pc as well. I originally used google docs and then transferred it over to excel to be able to use advanced options. I then use a screen capture to get it in tiff format.  :)

Zefanaya

Quote from: AketuanNavi on July 18, 2011, 05:34:01 PM
hehehe, I guess I confused everyone. I primarily use a mac, but have a pc as well. I originally used google docs and then transferred it over to excel to be able to use advanced options. I then use a screen capture to get it in tiff format.  :)

I hate tiff, but thats not important. I think what confused us was all the pretty colors. ;)

Puvomun

If the person in charge is able to write down more names, write my name down as well. Irayo.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Puvomun on July 19, 2011, 02:49:19 PM
If the person in charge is able to write down more names, write my name down as well. Irayo.

I'll put you on the list. (Roll Call will be updated late tonight)

Irayo. :)

Zefanaya

Quote from: Puvomun on July 19, 2011, 02:49:19 PM

Glad to have you.

DJ Makto

This truly is shaping up to be a brilliant event.  :)

Zefanaya

Txura Rolyu

I am planning on going this next year. AND I plan to stay the whole amount of time. I will have the money for it for sure because I have a job with my school set up for the whole school year. I will be dressing as an AVTR again.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Zefanaya

ExLibrisMortis

The likeliness of me having school next semester is very small, so I will most likely be able to be on site the entire duration of the event. Like I said in the other thread, someone's gotta keep these limp dick science majors in check.

DJ Makto

Indeed, RDA employees represent! :P

Human No More

I can't wait :)

As soon as the dates are confirmed, I'll get onto booking my flight.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on July 23, 2011, 06:03:08 PM
I am planning on going this next year. AND I plan to stay the whole amount of time. I will have the money for it for sure because I have a job with my school set up for the whole school year. I will be dressing as an AVTR again.

awesome! :D

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on July 24, 2011, 02:42:22 AM
The likeliness of me having school next semester is very small, so I will most likely be able to be on site the entire duration of the event. Like I said in the other thread, someone's gotta keep these limp dick science majors in check.

:P, good luck.

Txura Rolyu

Yeah good luck getting some more RDA personel.  ;)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on July 25, 2011, 02:29:24 PM
Yeah good luck getting some more RDA personel.  ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm I could probably do RDA if I wanted to.  It's just some camos and a big gun.  Oh wait, I can't take the big gun on the plane.
Hmmm maybe I could get there early enough to go to a toy store and buy a fake big gun and then give it to one of you guys who lives there.  It's a possibility.
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")