Roll Call

Started by AketuanNavi, July 14, 2011, 03:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Makto

I was personally considering other alternatives to Sec-Ops personnel.  :)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: DJ Makto on July 26, 2011, 11:22:52 PM

Try someone from the AVTR program :)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Maria TunVrrtep

I was thinking that I could do an RDA soldier who has decided she likes the Na'vi better than the humans.
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

DJ Makto

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on July 27, 2011, 12:01:26 AM

Short of a Avatar, I did have a lab tech in mind.

Other possibilities included:

Shuttle Pilot
Miner (See hallway scene)
One of the staff from the Ops-Center
Parker Selfridge complete with "a little grey rock"?  ;D

Zefanaya

I can pull off lab tech, can't pull off Parker (though I could do his job (not the killing of the Na'vi part)) though, I just don't look like him. But I'd love to go as a lab tech.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

guest2859

Quote from: DJ Makto on July 27, 2011, 02:03:01 AM

Shuttle Pilot
Parker Selfridge complete with "a little grey rock"?  ;D

;D I hate Selfridge, I want to beat him with a shovel in the scene where Augustine is deemed "Insane"

But, I never knew they had a miner in a scene. Weird what these directors do in background...

Sarah Noel

Quote from: Maria TunVrrtep on July 26, 2011, 11:07:14 PM
Quote from: Txura Rolyu on July 25, 2011, 02:29:24 PM
Yeah good luck getting some more RDA personel.  ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm I could probably do RDA if I wanted to.  It's just some camos and a big gun.  Oh wait, I can't take the big gun on the plane.
Hmmm maybe I could get there early enough to go to a toy store and buy a fake big gun and then give it to one of you guys who lives there.  It's a possibility.

Quote from: DJ Makto on July 27, 2011, 02:03:01 AM
I was personally considering other alternatives to Sec-Ops personnel.  :)

Shuttle Pilot
Parker Selfridge complete with "a little grey rock"?  ;D

I highly encourage anyone who's thinking about it to join in on the clan cosplay, the more the better. It's be so great to have a huge costumed group. The pictures would be so great, and we'd look more like a clan. Throwing on some camo and spraypainting a nerf gun is a very easy way to become an RDA marine if you want a low fuss costume. I love all the costume ideas suggested above too.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

WOU!!! Guys this is the Roll Call thread. Talks about what kind of character you want to dress as can be had in the General Discussion thread.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on July 27, 2011, 12:39:47 PM
WOU!!! Guys this is the Roll Call thread. Talks about what kind of character you want to dress as can be had in the General Discussion thread.

-Txonä Rolyu

Yep, we are really off topic now.

Zhowìntll

Please put me on the list! 100% chance of going! Would love to show some of you the best-kept secrets of my hometown!

I'm an orphan, no clan, yet.

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Zhowìntll on July 30, 2011, 04:14:04 AM
Please put me on the list! 100% chance of going! Would love to show some of you the best-kept secrets of my hometown!

welcome. :)   You do not have to be a member of any "clan" to be a part of the meetup. Technically since you have joined LearnNavi you are a part of this clan. You should check out Tree of Souls, as another "clan" you might enjoy making some friends on.

Something to keep in mind though is that there really are no "clans", simply people who have similar interests and feelings about Avatar, that are spread out on different websites.

I look forward to hearing these secrets...  :)

Zefanaya

Quote from: AketuanNavi on July 30, 2011, 02:21:35 PM

welcome. :)   You do not have to be a member of any "clan" to be a part of the meetup. Technically since you have joined LearnNavi you are a part of this clan. You should check out Tree of Souls, as another "clan" you might enjoy making some friends on.

Something to keep in mind though is that there really are no "clans", simply people who have similar interests and feelings about Avatar, that are spread out on different websites.

Any really amazing restaurants (that won't make me take out a mortgage on my house) you know of? I'm always up for good eats.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Zefanaya on July 30, 2011, 06:47:37 PM

Any really amazing restaurants (that won't make me take out a mortgage on my house) you know of? I'm always up for good eats.

* 'Oma Tirea has a new thread idea...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Zhowìntll

Quote from: Zefanaya on July 30, 2011, 06:47:37 PM

The best gyro you'll ever have, in your entire life, is on The Ave, just south of 40th. Seriously. You have no idea what you're missing, until you've had the gyro at Alladin's Gyrocery. And you gotta pair it with their rice.

Also, since this meetup is in July, it's a very good idea to head down to Ivar's, on the waterfront. Ivar's is a staple of Seattle, and the waterfront location is particularly awesome in the Summer, cuz the weather is beautiful, and you can throw french fries at the seagulls, for them to catch in mid-air. It's pretty awesome.

Once again, this is stuff for the General Discussion thread. Please limit posts in this thread for who's coming and who's not. Thank you :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 02, 2011, 03:06:44 AM
Once again, this is stuff for the General Discussion thread. Please limit posts in this thread for who's coming and who's not. Thank you :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Txonä keeping the thread in track like a boss  :P
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

guest2859

Well, I have to be knocked down the list to "Interested" because I'm getting an actual path beyond high school, which involves college, and I now actually made plans to move, which is going to take a toll on my financial gain. So, I'll still be here, just not as much as I would like.  :) :(

Human No More

A lab tech would be good :)

My costume is going to be Avatar-turned-Na'vi :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Human No More on August 05, 2011, 02:32:55 PM
A lab tech would be good :)

My costume is going to be Avatar-turned-Na'vi :)

I think there is a thread that is dedicated to who is cosplaying for this event. But just so you know you wont be alone in your costume choice. If my Halloween costume works and looks good I will be wearing it to this meetup. If not I will be an AVTR again.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Yes there is a dedicated 2012 Meet up Cosplay thread. It is here. Please take the cosplay discussions there :)

-Txonä Rolyu