Roll Call

Started by AketuanNavi, July 14, 2011, 03:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AketuanNavi

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OUTDATED!!

Moved to an on-site live updating version here.

(updated: Sep 16, 2011 at 9:00 pm MST)

EDIT: Also like the roll call for July 9th, please post if anyone will be joining you (friends/family). Irayo!

Tsmuketsamsiyu

Me 150 percent.. im going and im not missing it so three for Canada!

CyanRachel

Wow -- 37 people so far! That's great!  8)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Zefanaya

We have some very great news to announce. The official dates have been decided on for Uniting the Clans 2012 (Name subject to change, but Uniting the Clans is our tag line). At this time all planning is be done for the 3rd week in July, in Seattle WA. That means:

July 19-23 People are welcome to arrive as the please but we will have suggested things that might be fun to do before the core day's. We are planning for two structured days (with free time, with scheduled events on Saturday and Sunday (21-22), and more suggested things to do on monday. Also, a few members of ToS (Tree of Souls) of planning some hiking and camping trips in the Olympic mountain range. So we will be on look out for that. All dates are subject to change at this point. More information coming soon.

~Zephaniah Washington
UC 2012 Planning Committee - Chairman.
Celebrating Avatar and the communities that it has created.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Amaya

you need to add a "maybe" to the poll :P ;)

guest2859

Put me down for ten percent now. I meet financial standards for this.

Maria TunVrrtep

Amaya,
We don't have a Maybe on the poll, because the question is whether the dates are ok.  If they are, great.  If they aren't say no.  If you don't know, say nothing yet.  We have taken all possibilities into account when thinking of dates.  We decided to stay away from the weekend after July 4.  We also wanted to stay away from the weekend of July 14 (Bastille Day - I noticed a large celebration in Seattle when I was there at the July 9, 2011 meetup). 
If the weekend is not good, tell us.  If there are too many people who can't make that weekend, there is the possibility of the date changing.  So far all information is subject to change. 
Please let me know if you have any questions.  I will be happy to answer any questions I can about the meetup.
Maria TunVrrtep
Public Relations Coordinator
UC 2012- Uniting the Clans
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Amaya

Ah. Ok I'll leave it for now. Given that I'm still looking for a job, such a determination is impossible for me, at least for now.

Maria TunVrrtep

LOL Believe me I understand that.  Luckily I'm pretty much guaranteed my job back at Block and I start teaching in the beginning of August. 
Hope to see you next July!  Did we meet at the July 9 Meetup?  I'm really bad with names so I am trying to match names and faces now.

Maria
    Margaret Drabble

Amaya

*grins* oh we met.  We commisserated about lack of sleep  :-*

guest2859

AlaRubra

He's my friend that lives within a few miles of me, I texted him about this and he seemed interested. I'll get him on here to see if he could put some input.

AlaRubra

I would love to go, i will try to make it though

guest2859

Quote from: AlaRubra on July 15, 2011, 02:51:35 AM

Try to? Heck, you're the one near here with a car.

AketuanNavi

Quote from: AlaRubra on July 15, 2011, 02:51:35 AM

cool.

we now have 50 people on the list...  :o

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Amaya on July 15, 2011, 01:06:48 AM
*grins* oh we met.  We commisserated about lack of sleep  :-*

HEH Due to lack of sleep, I had forgotten that.  Yes I remember now.  Like I said, bad with names.  Really good with faces. 
See you in 2012.
    Margaret Drabble

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The way this is shaping up, it is going to be the International Na`viCon! We already have 7 countries represented!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tsmuketsamsiyu

LOL! Seattle tsu Na'vi happens again!

AketuanNavi

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on July 15, 2011, 02:52:11 PM
The way this is shaping up, it is going to be the International Na`viCon! We already have 7 countries represented!

make that 9... :)

Alan

Wow!  Just look at that list.  Wait 'till Seattle get's a load of us! :D  And so many countries from around the world.  Brilliant.. :D

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

If the organization of this event keeps growing as it is, we could have quite a significant turnout. Who knows? Maybe this will become like Star Trek conventions, a niche group which regularly draws large attendances. Although I don't know this for sure, I suspect that the larger ones have a significant international attendance.

Unfortunately for me, the proposed weekend is the one I am most likely going to be unable to make in the entire June-August timeframe.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]