Special screening of Avatar in the JBL Theater

Started by AketuanNavi, June 22, 2012, 04:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AketuanNavi

We have made special arrangements with the EMP Museum for a special screening of Avatar to take place in the museum's JBL Theater. This is the same space that hosted the various panels at last years meetups; a cozy 191 seat auditorium with HD projection and of course great JBL sound! To enter the screening, you'll need to be registered on AvatarMeet.com as attending the 2012 meetup, and you'll need to have purchased one of our special group discount tickets from the EMP for the weekend.

CyanRachel

Yay!!!  :D

So glad we'll all be seeing Avatar in a nice big theater -- Irayo to the EMP museum for this!  :)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

This'll be so much nicer than watching it in the dining area of the hotel when people kept walking in and out. That was very annoying.  >:(
When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

This screening will be a highlight of the event!

I think though, you are going to have to tell the LearnNavi folks to not correct the actor's words  ;)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Human No More

If anyone talks, they're going to get hissed at :P
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!