T-Shirt Design

Started by AketuanNavi, March 13, 2012, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hì'ia tuté

will the shirts be available for sale if you can't attend the meet?

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: hì'ia tuté on July 02, 2012, 11:46:15 PM

Or, can we purchase shirts for those who cannot attend?

Finally, when and how do we pay for our shirts? This is not indicated on the site.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Payoang

Quote from: hì'ia tuté on July 02, 2012, 11:46:15 PM

As it looks right now, it's exclusive for attendees :C If there's enough interest, we might order more.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä: payment is on-site. Credit card or cash. As it looks right now, shirts will cost $7.25 to print, so they'll cost exactly that. The price may change around perhaps a dollar, depending on printing circumstances.

Niri Te

Hey  'Eylan Ayfalulukana,  Ma oeya lora yawnetu is an ace airbrush artist, and she is going to paint up several images of Natiri on the back of her ikran just as she launches the arrow that goes through the chest of that Scorpion pilot.  Just get an image from the movie, and have a really good airbrush artist in the Phoenix area, (I know of several), custom paint you a few shirts. THEN you will wear some VERY exclusive designs.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

WameuiaAnn

I really just like the orignal design of the AVATAR T-shirt, with the glowing blue hand with four digits on the front and on the back it has it in big bold letters AVATAR across the shoulders! woo hoo!

Я действительно так же, как оригинальная конструкция Аватар рубашке, со светящимся синим руку с четырьмя пальцами на передних и на спине у него есть большие смелые Аватар букв в плечах.

Am într-adevăr la fel ca primul design de tricou AVATAR, cu mâna albastru luminos, cu patru degete pe faţă şi pe spate îl are în mare AVATAR litere aldine de-a lungul umeri.

J'ai vraiment tout comme le premier dessin du t-shirt AVATAR, avec la main bleue rougeoyante avec quatre doigts sur le front et sur le dos, elle hérite en grande AVATAR lettres en gras sur les épaules.

Uh if I mess up, its because I dont know spanish that well... Sorry. Realmente al igual que el primer diseño de la camiseta AVATAR, con la mano azul brillante con cuatro dedos en la parte delantera y en la espalda que lo ha hecho en AVATAR grandes letras en negrita en los hombros.