Which design do you prefer?

Design 1: One of the People
20 (66.7%)
Design 2: Toruk Makto
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: June 26, 2012, 02:55:37 AM

Payoang

AvatarMeet is less than 4 weeks away, and printing shirts can take some time. In order for us to get our meetup shirts on time, here's how this will work. Easy as 1-2-3.

1. Vote!
We have two excellent designs to choose from, but we want you to decide! Only one design will be printed.

Design 1: One of the People

by Prrton

Design 1 on shirt previewDesign 1

Design 2: Toruk Makto

by Sarah Noel

Design 2 on shirt previewDesign 2

2. Tell us your size and the quantity of shirts you want
We don't want to run out of shirts, nor have too many. Early next week you can enter your shirt size and the quantity of shirts you would like on your AvatarMeet.com profile. This will be possible early next week thanks to the ever-amazing mikkowilson! We will need to know by the end of next week

3. Receive shirts!
Shirts will be printed in Seattle and dropshipped directly to the hotel. They will <em>probably</em> cost $8-11 and will be sold directly at the meetup. We'll have a final price once we order all the shirts.

EDIT 7/2 by Mikko:
T-shirt orders are now open! Details & link, of course, at www.AvatarMeet.com

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

will we be able to order shirts even if we're not going?
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

CyanRachel

I think both T-shirt designs are awesome...it's too bad we can't have both.  :D

Well, I submitted my vote for a design. Looking forward to getting the shirt at the meetup.  :)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Niri Te

I agree totally Cyan. Ateyo and I can't come up that far this year, so there is no sense in me trying to figure which one of the two fine designs to pick, as we would have to pick ours up at the hotel. Hopefully NEXT year. ( Two weeks after we cancelled our hotel room, I got this screaming deal on a motorcycle that actually GETS 71 miles to the gallon with the BOTH of us on it. It is a 2006 Yamaha 225 XT street / Dirt bike, with only 3,000 miles on it, and the guy that we are buying the land from, let me pay for it in three monthly payments).
There was NO WAY that I could have foreseen THAT happening, and we were getting REAL close to when the date that I had to "fish, or cut bait" about the room.
Before anyone says it, I DON'T think that was Eywa providing for us to make the meetup, because it was AFTER the cutoff date for me to cancel the reservation, or swallow the cost of renting a then empty room for a week. Eywa DID provide the bike though.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Seze Mune

Nice event, ma Niri Te.  Wish the timing had been slightly different for you though!  Never mind.  You guys will be there next year.

Perhaps others could buy a t-shirt from this year's event and help to support the cost of the production run?

Niri Te

If the bike would have showed up two weeks earlier, we would be going up to Seattle next month. Oh well, next year, I will have my other, only 50MPG, but 170MPH capable bike rebuilt, and we can take THAT, while this one get's 71 MPG two up, it will only do 60 MPH loaded like that. Have fun, see you next year!!
Niri Te

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

That was a very difficult choice to make. I love both designs!  :-\
When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!

Seze Mune

Quote from: Fiyerwall on June 21, 2012, 10:15:22 AM
That was a very difficult choice to make. I love both designs!  :-\

You know, whichever design is eventually chosen, I vote that the other design be held in reserve for next year, ruxte.  Can I get an 'oe mllte' for that?

mikkowilson

I (personally) think the other design (or both) should just be sold as a regular shirt (without the AM2012 logo/text).

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Sìkat

Quote from: Seze Mune on June 21, 2012, 08:15:21 AM
Perhaps others could buy a t-shirt from this year's event and help to support the cost of the production run?

I'm not going either, so I won't vote on the design (although they're both very well done).  But if this happens, PLEASE put me down for one :)

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Reykoveyzä te Weru'falä Haflak'ite on June 21, 2012, 02:57:09 AM
The same question for me too! 'Cause I would gladly wear it on the very same day the meeting occures.

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Niri Te

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on June 21, 2012, 12:57:21 PM
The same question for me too! 'Cause I would gladly wear it on the very same day the meeting occures.

Ateyo and I would also do the same.
Niri Te

Seze Mune

Quote from: Niri Te on June 21, 2012, 01:48:00 PM

Ateyo and I would also do the same.
Niri Te

That being the case, then why shouldn't you get to vote if you would pay the same good money as everyone else for the shirt? This doesn't make sense to me.  Are we not a community and is that not the theme of the event?

Niri Te

Because they don't have the logistical where with all, to start sending out shirts all over the Planet to those of us that can not make it there.

Seze Mune

Quote from: Niri Te on June 21, 2012, 02:41:37 PM
Because they don't have the logistical where with all, to start sending out shirts all over the Planet to those of us that can not make it there.

Maybe that's why Payoang closed the store.  So that means those of us who don't attend are out of luck and won't be getting any shirts.   :'(

we could ask someone who's going to the meetup to buy us one and then send it to us, and pay them ourselves...or pay all the cost of the delivery and printing ourselves, then all payoang or whoever would have to do is send them to us, there would be no extra costs.

Blue Elf

And for me too....
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Palulukanä Tarontu

Both shirts are great. Because of this I haveto vote for just one... Thats a hard choice to make :(
old gallery link?id=1817[/img]

"When people are sitting on s*** you want, you make them your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it."
- Jake Sully
[email protected]

Seze Mune

Quote from: Blue Elf on June 22, 2012, 04:12:27 PM
And for me too....

Count me in...

Quote from: Seze Mune on June 23, 2012, 08:50:23 AM
Quote from: Blue Elf on June 22, 2012, 04:12:27 PM
And for me too....
Count me in...

ulte oe...  :D