Lose Weight With Us For AvatarMeet 2012

Started by Sarah Noel, April 24, 2012, 10:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tompa'Ivong

fortunately I've maintained my weight at 230 pounds, 5'7', more muscle than fat.  Long distance cyclist, I'm picking it up a bit before the meetup.

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

I must admit that I have lost heart after learning that we could not afford to travel this year  :'(
But I haven't gained as much weight as I feared.  However, 199 pounds on a five foot frame is NOT a Na'vi shape. (A Hobbit shape, definitely)
The UP side is that I have a year to get into shape for zisit'ay, for next year!

DJ Makto

I have found myself in the rather precarious position of actually needing to gain weight--preferably in the form of muscles. Currently 132 pounds at 6' height.

Break out the protein shakes!

Niri Te

Quote from: Ateyo Te Syaksyuk on June 27, 2012, 09:03:42 AM
I must admit that I have lost heart after learning that we could not afford to travel this year  :'(
But I haven't gained as much weight as I feared.  However, 199 pounds on a five foot frame is NOT a Na'vi shape. (A Hobbit shape, definitely)
The UP side is that I have a year to get into shape for zisit'ay, for next year!

NEWS FLASH ma oeyä Eylan, that was BEFORE she weighed herself, when she weighed herself, she weighs 196 pounds. Next week, I am going to take her to the doctor's for bloodwork to check out her Thyroid Gland. She doesn't eat much, and I think that she needs to be on Synthyroid if it truly IS her Thyroid.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

ToktorGrace

wooo 2 days in a row <1200 calories! If I keep it up till Avatar Meet maybe I'll rock my cosplay...
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Sarah Noel

Quote from: ToktorGrace on June 29, 2012, 01:31:12 AM
wooo 2 days in a row <1200 calories! If I keep it up till Avatar Meet maybe I'll rock my cosplay...
You and me both I hope, it's so close now, crunch time.