Sad News

Started by ExLibrisMortis, March 08, 2012, 01:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExLibrisMortis

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with sad regard that I have to announce my inability to attend this event. To graduate this coming semester, I am forced to take some courses over the summer, which will require funds that would otherwise be directed to attend Avatar Meet 2012.

So, unless I am able to somehow come across enough monies to attend, I will not be going.

Txonä Rolyu changed 'finds' to 'funds'

Alan

Owww tsmukan.  Sorry to hear that matey.  I know real life takes priority, but there is still a glimmer of hope, right?

Hope things come good for you and you can make it ma 'eylan.

Eywa ngahu,

Alan

Seze Mune

Very sad only, ma ExLibris. I will not be going for the very same reasons.  Perhaps someday we can create an alternative to that event, and some of us here East of the Rockies may be able to meet.

It's a dream.  :)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Nìtxan keftxo nì'aw ma tsmukan. I hope there is some way you can come. It won't be Avatar Nation without our frontman :(

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Anything closer and more affordable would only prove to be an unfair conflict.
That really bites,  my Tsmukan.  Slä Niri Te sì oe were also considering pulling out of the SOP. For the reasons of expense.  If we go at all. it will be by bus or motorcycle, but that is a dim possibility.
We won't cancel our hotel room until next month.  Niri Te needs to consider whether we can rebuild all four carburators on the 1980 "superbike" Which are in serious need of a rebuild.

AketuanNavi

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on March 08, 2012, 01:30:46 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with sad regard that I have to announce my inability to attend this event. To graduate this coming semester, I am forced to take some courses over the summer, which will require funds that would otherwise be directed to attend Avatar Meet 2012.

So, unless I am able to somehow come across enough monies to attend, I will not be going.

Txonä Rolyu changed 'finds' to 'funds'

:(

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully we'll be able to meet at some future meetup.

CyanRachel

So sorry to hear this, tsmukan!  :(
Perhaps we'll be able to meet you at a future Avatar event though.

Good luck with your college courses!
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Human No More

:(

Good luck, and I hope you can by some chance... we'll all see you next meetup.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman