Comments and Feedback on 2014 Writing Contest Works

Started by Alyara Arati, January 01, 2015, 03:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyara Arati

Please remember to mention which piece of poetry of prose you are commenting on in your remarks. :)  I believe that this will keep the actual collection of works uncluttered. :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

I think, this thread is useful for general feedback and dicussions regarding the contest 2014.
For specific discussion about the text use the winners thread. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Plumps

As I said before, overall I was very impressed by the submitted entries!

Even if you didn't make it to the final round, don't feel that your work is not appreciated! Every bit ... or in our context: every word of Na'vi counts!

You did something extraordinay – you remembered/thought about your feelings and experiences about the language and put them into words. They come from the heart. And for my part as a judge I could read, see and feel that in every line that you all wrote. We need this passion, the language needs this passion in order to survive long term (not only until the next film but beyond that)!

I feel with such dedicated writers and passionate forerunners for the language, I have the greatest hope for the future! :)

Var pamrel sivi ko!*

Ftiafpi

I really enjoyed this contest. It was well organized and I was really happy seeing all the entries from everyone. I definitely hope that these become a yearly thing.

Tìtstewan

I'm glad you liked it, ma Ftiafpi. :D I also hope that this will be a yearly event. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-