Fifi's contest entry

Started by Ftiafpi, January 01, 2015, 09:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

What do I love about the Na'vi language the most?

Lì'fyari leNa'vi peu sunu oeru frato?

Mrra zìsitkam J.C.-ìl ngamop relit arusikx alu Avatar nì'Ìnglìsì. Mawkrr neiew ftivia oel lì'fyati leNa'vi ulte nume futa plltxe fa Na'viyä lora aylì'u. Tsawri oel ftia fpi nerume lì'fyati nì'ul. Tafral oeru syäpaw Ftiafpi.

Nerume lì'fyati leNa'vi fula ngop ultxati hu numeyu alahe. Tengkrr ftia lì'fyati leNa'vi hu fayfo a sätare tsawl slamu ulte set syaw oe fayforu oeyä tsmuk. Furia oeru lì'fyayä hapxì sunu frato.

Mrra zìsitìri asìltsan ngaru oe seiyi irayo ma eylan sì haryu sì smuk nìwotx.

Plumps

Ma Fifi :)

it was hard to miss who wrote this bit ;) *duh*

What was evident in your writing (and appeared in all entries in one degree or the other) was the feeling of community, a feeling of finding a family of like-minded people. Also the love for the language that forces you to get your teeth into it, learn as much as you can to help others. This is something I've rarely seen before in other communities and which seems to be so natural within our lì'fyaolo'. No more evident as in your case ;) I remember your pronunciation lessons which helped me a lot! Tsari oe ngaru seiyi irayo nìtxan!

Blue Elf

Good work, ma Ftiafpi! It was nice that one of very first members entered the contest.
From my view your Na'vi style look a little "old fashioned"  :)(no offense!), but still well understandable. And I too remember some audio lessons you've created, which I found useful.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Ftiafpi

Kea tìkin ma smuk. But much appreciated that the pronunciation lessons that I made had such an impact. That means a lot.

I'm also happy that I entered. My Na'vi was quite rusty and I'm sure that made me write in a more old fashioned style. I also imagine that my writing tends to be old fashioned given how long it's been and how much Na'vi has grown. Also, if I made any mistakes then please let me know. Being super rusty I'm sure that I made a few.

Thanks for the kind words, and hopefully we can do this contest again next year.

Tìtstewan

Ma Ftiafpi,

I know you were super busy with work, but you have participated at the contest, though. Thank you so much that! :D
As there is this constest board, I'm somehow sure that next year will be a contest. I only hope that next year will be enough participants to make even make one. I am positive and looking forward to the end of 2015. :D

Topic has been spitted into this original one and the splitted one that is about grammar and is in the intermediate section now. ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-