The Na'vi Writing Contest 2014 Winners!

Started by Tìtstewan, December 31, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

The Na'vi Writing Contest 2014 Winners!

Kaltxì ma smuk!

The new post on Na'viteri has been posted. I'm also going to mentioning the winners of the Na'vi Writing contest 2014 here. :)
There are four winners, two each category (1st place and 2nd place):

Poetry

The first place goes to:
Vawmataw

The second place goes to:
Alyara Arati

Prose

The first place goes to:
Wllìm

The second place goes to:
Blue Elf

Seykxel sì nitram, ma ayfamrelsiyu! :D

By the way, the jury got the entries anonymized (thanks to Markì!). The decission was difficult but finally clear:
Text:
#1 is Vawmataw
#2 is Blue Elf
#3 is Alyara Arati
#6 is Wllìm

JuryPoetryProse
Plumps:#1 as 1st | #3 as 2nd| #6 as 1st | #2 as 2nd
Kemaweyan:#1 as 1st | #3 as 2nd| #6 as 1st | #2 as 2nd
Tìtstewan:#1 as 1st | #3 as 2nd| #6 as 1st | #2 as 2nd
Prrton:#1 as 1st | #3 as 2nd| #6 as 1st | #2 as 2nd
:D

I think, the contest was great and worth it! Of course, a big irayo to all who have participated!
Also, many thanks goes to Kemaweyan, Prrton and Plumps who take the role as jury.

And finally a special thank goes to Pawl, who posted the winner enties on his blog.

Irayo nìtxan!

ayngeyä Titstewan/Roland

PS: Now, my mission is complete. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Blue Elf

Great! Results were surprising to me, although if one thinks more, they aren't so surprising. Old masters must make space for young ones, that's fair :)
Congratulation to the winners, but big thanks to all participants. Who was brave enough to enter the fight should be rewarded by respect, even if he didn't win. It's contest - not all can win! That's rule :D
And what is VERY interesting - how jury agreed on final rank. Hard to believe all voted the same rank!

So please post remaining submissions to see all works. As for poetry - I'd like to ask for posting even winning entries with translation to get intended meaning well. Poetry allows some breaking of rules and I'd like to how authors were working. Thank you.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 01, 2015, 12:04:42 PM
And what is VERY interesting - how jury agreed on final rank. Hard to believe all voted the same rank!
Well, the jury got the entires anonymized, and every jury decided indenpendently. The decission was not that easy...
I was also surprised that everybody have chosen the same rank, but such results are not impossible.

Wind12