Эсварра, Миры Сотворенные и другое мое творчество

Started by Hontor, January 13, 2013, 02:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontor

QuoteА бэкапы сделать?
Да почти все на месте, в смысле, сохранено на других носителях или есть в интернете... но несколько файлов таки погибли. Вот и жду лишней денюжки...
QuoteА где пропадал? Заказов много, или лучше не спрашивать?
Для меня, увы, нормально пропасть на энное количество времени так, что не дозваться - не докричаться. Перегрев после насыщенного общения? Хз...
Ну и активная работа, да))

Kamean

QuoteДа почти все на месте, в смысле, сохранено на других носителях или есть в интернете...
Это хорошо. :)
Quoteно несколько файлов таки погибли.
Это понятно... Не каждый же день бэкапить.

Вижу, творческий "запой" был удачен. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Eanayayo

NotW #127: Eana Yayo
   _0
/ / \
_/\
   /

Tìtstewan

Wow, great! :D
Very interesting text and pictures! I like your concept of these alternative world Eswarra and, of course, the animals.
Well done. :D :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Hontor

Yesss! I have english version now)
It's about my words, Esvarra and Created Worlds)
I would like to see it once in the same grandiose form as the planet Pandora in Avatar...

Introduction: Created Worlds
Estrarra, a planet, is where the history of the Created Worlds began. It is associated with Earth in a special way. There was a similar evolution and Esvarra's telepathists have an unidirectional mental connection to Earth's inhabitants. This connection isn't completelly investigated, but it had a great impact on the civilizations of Esvarra.
The haynas are main intelligent species of the planet. By their phisiology they are more primitive than humans and more closer to baboons, than the anthropoids. Haynas have (like the most mammals of Esvarra) empathy and telepathy, specific "nonclosed" brain. This biological feature allows them to create a mental connection with their own kind or with other animals, and so they have collective intelligence (not the mind, the mind of each one is individual). Haynas create conditions and because of them all mammals-empaths have access to a shared intellectual resource and become reasonable. This mechanism appeared unconsciously, like a side effect of the evolution of species. Except for associations of mammals there on Esvarra live semi-reasonable carnivorous dinosaurs - raptors.

ALL NEW POSTS IN ENGLISH WILL BE HERE: http://forum.learnnavi.org/art/esvarra-and-created-worlds-my-own-universe-(art-)/
In RUSSIAN - in this topic.

Hontor

Важный организационный вопрос: эта тема еще для кого-нибудь интересна? Стоит ли добавлять сюда тексты на русском, или это уже неактуально и неинтересно?

Eanayayo, Kamean - будет возможность, отпишитесь парой слов)