Rave Master

Started by ShadowMainZERO, April 13, 2010, 12:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

Who here loves this manga? I know I do. I'm rereading it.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Étienne

I always thought the name was funny.

ShadowMainZERO

It isn't as funny once you learn what RaVe stands for.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Étienne

That would be what?

Rocking Ariel Viral Erectors

ShadowMainZERO

They are named after their creator. ReashA ValintinE RAVE.

Étienne

It's still pretty funny.

ShadowMainZERO

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Hm, never heard of this manga. Do they have any Anime episodes of it? Reading is fine and all but personally I've always felt that watchable versions have more substance and depth.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Étienne

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on April 13, 2010, 07:08:13 PM
Hm, never heard of this manga. Do they have any Anime episodes of it? Reading is fine and all but personally I've always felt that watchable versions have more substance and depth.

The anime is alright but unfortunately my sources don't have it  :(

ShadowMainZERO

Yes, but it ended. Not even half-way through the manga. If you want to read the manga go to www.onemanga.com The manga is better then the anime, btw.

Étienne

Manga always is.

Oh how I love you manga.

Also Mangafox is a good source too.