General Discussion > Anime

The good 'ol days of pokemon

(1/2) > >>

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn:
I was rummaging through some old things recently and I came across some Pokemon VHS tapes that I ended up watching. I remembered how much I liked to commercials at the end of em so I decided to look find them on youtube as well. Pokemon just isn't what it used to be anymore.  :(

Ftxavanga Txe′lan:
I so agree with you! The old Pokémon were the best. :) Now they're at what - 600 or 700? It's way to much, and to me it's just become non-sensical and devoid of any interest. :-\ I love my old Pokémon cassettes and still watch them sometimes! hrh ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng:

--- Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on June 22, 2011, 09:39:58 pm ---I so agree with you! The old Pokémon were the best. :) Now they're at what - 600 or 700? It's way to much, and to me it's just become non-sensical and devoid of any interest. :-\ I love my old Pokémon cassettes and still watch them sometimes! hrh ;D

--- End quote ---
Exactly, I still got Pokémon Blue for my GameBoy Advance and a few others

Txep swirä:
If you guys want to see the series online, I can reccomend this site (I use it too)
http://pokemonepisode.org/

I loved the series, and can still name almost all the pokemon from Kanto and a lot from Johto.
And i have still the gameboy games, still playing them :)

Ftxavanga Txe′lan:
Wow ma Txep swirä, thanks for the link! It's really amazing. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version