A Sketch a Friend of Mine did for Me

Started by Mako, January 19, 2012, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

I asked a friend of to take her mental image of me and draw him with a wolf at his feet because, well, I am a wolf by name and by nature. If you want more details, just ask ;)

Anywho, here's what she came up with (needless to say I'm pleased):

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tanri

Very beautiful. :)
Something in the picture attracts my attention and preventing me from quickly overlook it and go away. Like if both of you, ma Reyona, and the wolf are saying "Take a deep look into my eyes....".
Your friend really has a talent.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Mako

Quote from: Tanri on January 21, 2012, 12:44:36 PM
Something in the picture attracts my attention and preventing me from quickly overlook it and go away. Like if both of you, ma Reyona, and the wolf are saying "Take a deep look into my eyes....".

I will relay this message directly to her, if you don't mind, because I agree. I wish I had photos of some of the other stuff she has done.

Tanri

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 21, 2012, 01:44:31 PM
Quote from: Tanri on January 21, 2012, 12:44:36 PM
I will relay this message directly to her, if you don't mind, because I agree. I wish I had photos of some of the other stuff she has done.
Surely you can, ma Reyona. :)
It is me who is pleased so much from possibility to see such a admirable drawing, admirable not because of lot of colors and details, but because of feeling which this picture is able to wake up in the mind. And that is a sign of mastery.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.