Chimera's Art *continued*

Started by ChimerasBlood, November 16, 2012, 08:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanri

Beautiful :)
Especially the Fire mage I like - every pixel and stroke adds to overall feeling - "If anything bother me a little more, I'll definitely burn it to ash".
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Tìtstewan

Wow!  :o
Your pics looks great!
Fantastic!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Tanri on December 07, 2012, 05:16:49 PM
Beautiful :)
Especially the Fire mage I like - every pixel and stroke adds to overall feeling - "If anything bother me a little more, I'll definitely burn it to ash".
Yup. My Dunmer character isn't the friendliest Person in the world. Here's something i did a few days ago cause i was bored. semi speed paint
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>
Artblog: http://chimerasart.tumblr.com/

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Kamean

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Hot stuff, ma ChimerasBlood  :)! You really like your dragons, don't you  ::)?

I'd like to comment on some of your pieces:

Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ChimerasBlood

The first one was an Art trade with a friend on dA Of his Skyrim characters. i believe that the Imperial's armor is based of the ones in TES IV Oblivion. not 100% sure about the Argonian though. That's the way their clothing was designed.
The second picture is of my OC Chimera (hopefully you guys know her!) and her partner/rider Faolin. Since i drifted away from AVATAR i remade Chimera's design and her partner. Faolin is just a normal elf. Nothing related to Skyrim. Basically i'm recreating everything related to Chimera.
"Chimera has a habit of blowing hot air into Peoples ears when she's happy. Faolin is a regular victim of this habit." - that sums up what this picture is about. She's just having a friendly moment.
Here's a Skyrim piece. I took part in a Secret Santa thing held in the shipyard on Tumblr and i got someone who's RP Character was a member of the Dark Brotherhood.
And a quick 10 minute sketch i posted on Tumblr of Chimera. obvious anatomy flaws XD
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Irayo for the info, ma tsmuke  :)!

Quote from: ChimerasBloodSince i drifted away from AVATAR i remade Chimera's design and her partner.

But if you've ``drifted away from Avatar´´  (:() in the way i think you mean, then why do you still hang out on this forum  ????

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 14, 2012, 02:40:33 PM

Quote from: ChimerasBloodSince i drifted away from AVATAR i remade Chimera's design and her partner.

But if you've ``drifted away from Avatar´´  (:() in the way i think you mean, then why do you still hang out on this forum  ????

Oh i still like AVATAR , I've just drifted away from being motivated to draw stuff related to it for reasons I've already explained to you in a PM. And this community is very friendly and i like hanging out here so that's good a reason as any to stay in my books... i apologize if that sentence came out wrong.
Okay next thing is a speed paint of Chimera mid-phase between a elf/dragon form. i put it in a spoiler tag just in case.

Kamean

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on December 14, 2012, 09:17:10 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 14, 2012, 02:40:33 PM

Oh i still like AVATAR , I've just drifted away from being motivated to draw stuff related to it for reasons I've already explained to you in a PM. And this community is very friendly and i like hanging out here so that's good a reason as any to stay in my books... i apologize if that sentence came out wrong.
Okay next thing is a speed paint of Chimera mid-phase between a elf/dragon form. i put it in a spoiler tag just in case.

Oh, right; It's a painful reminder of that stolen Avatar artwork, including some of yours  :(. It's a shame some idiot had to ruin it for you considering that you liked it so much  :(. And apology accepted  :)!

Tìtstewan

ChimerasBlood

Some more sketches. most of these are on my Tumblr (http://chimerasblood.tumblr.com/) too.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Nice work, ma ChimerasBlood, especially the middle one, ``Cedric´´  :). Just one question: Is Cedric supposed to be a Faun or something  ???? 'Cus he kinda reminds me of the Fauns (or whatever they're called  :-\) in WOW.

Tìtstewan

Tanri

Nice :)
I like the smile of Toulouse, shining from his entire face. What happened to his tooth?
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Kamean

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 17, 2012, 06:22:55 AM
Nice work, ma ChimerasBlood, especially the middle one, ``Cedric´´  :). Just one question: Is Cedric supposed to be a Faun or something  ???? 'Cus he kinda reminds me of the Fauns (or whatever they're called  :-\) in WOW.
Cedric is more or less a centaur but with the body of an antelope/deer instead of a Horse :)

Quote from: Tanri on December 17, 2012, 12:38:32 PM
Nice :)
I like the smile of Toulouse, shining from his entire face. What happened to his tooth?

Thanks. I'm not exactly sure what happened to his tooth, this was gift Art for someone on Tumblr/dA.
If anyone is familiar with the Dark Brotherhood Questline in Skyrim and Cicero himself then i'll say this is someones take on the Jester Cicero killed before losing his mind. That's all i really know at this point. Toulouse kept jumping up on my Dash on Tumblr so eventually caved in and sketched him.

ChimerasBlood