Chimera's Art *continued*

Started by ChimerasBlood, November 16, 2012, 08:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tanri

Beautiful!
I'm sure your xmas tree was a lot friendlier:)
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

ChimerasBlood

i am soo sorry for not updating in ages. If anyone here who follows me on Tumblr or dA will know that i've had massive computer issues recently and i've had to buy a new laptop.
@ Teylar Ta Palulukankelku - Manticores do have scorpion tails. If you look it up in google a majority of them are done with this tail. it's possible you could be thinking of another creature.

Here's a few things i've done recently.
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>
Artblog: http://chimerasart.tumblr.com/

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on January 21, 2013, 11:58:57 PM

@ Teylar Ta Palulukankelku - Manticores do have scorpion tails. If you look it up in google a majority of them are done with this tail. it's possible you could be thinking of another creature.

Yeah, i looked it up on Wikipedia after seeing your artwork and it said that according to ancient Greek folklore, the Manticore could have a tail of a serpent's head or a scorpion stinger. Irayo for the info., anyway  :)!

And nice new artworks  :). I take it the bottom one is a depiction of a High Elf (Altmer)  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kamean

ChimerasBlood

@ Teylar Ta Palulukankelku - Bosmer (wood elf) actually x) Altmer have more of a yellow/golden skin color while the Bosmer have a browny kinda skin.
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Right, i forgot. It's been a while since i played Skyrim lol  ;D. Irayo, anyway  :).

ChimerasBlood

Okay heres one more pic
i wont be on for a few days cause it's my birthday tomorrow and i'm going up to Wellington for a few days <3

Tìtstewan

Oh, happy birthday in advance! :D
-------------------------
Great picture! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Kamean

Nice picture. And happy Birthday in advance! :D :D :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Nice artwork :).

And happy birthday in advance, ma tsmuke  :)!

ChimerasBlood

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. it was great - i went up to wellington and went to Weta Cave and a tour of the Weta Workshop.
Here's something i sketched up today.

Tìtstewan

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on February 03, 2013, 12:30:43 AM
Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. it was great - i went up to wellington and went to Weta Cave and a tour of the Weta Workshop.

You were at Weta  ????! Cool  :o! BTW: What's Weta Cave  ???? A cave full of wetas  :P?

Nice new drawing BTW  :).

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 03, 2013, 10:48:30 AM

You were at Weta  ????! Cool  :o! BTW: What's Weta Cave  ???? A cave full of wetas  :P?

You know Weta? it's an NZ company... Weta Workshop/Digital? they did stuff for AVATAR, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit etc.... Weta Cave is just a small shop were you can buy stuff like books from the movies they've worked on etc or book tours of the Workshop.

Kamean

Tanri

Fantastic! :)
"Look into my eyes... look deeply... and you're mine!"
Chimera, your visit at Weta had to be awesome, I hope. After all, they have expanded Cameron's imagination into the whole world of Pandora. ;)
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on February 03, 2013, 12:23:42 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 03, 2013, 10:48:30 AM

You know Weta? it's an NZ company... Weta Workshop/Digital? they did stuff for AVATAR, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit etc.... Weta Cave is just a small shop were you can buy stuff like books from the movies they've worked on etc or book tours of the Workshop.

I know what Weta is, duh  :P. I just didn't know what Weta Cave was. Anyway, irayo for then info, ma tsmukan  :)!

ChimerasBlood