Chimera's Art *continued*

Started by ChimerasBlood, November 16, 2012, 08:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Sunu oer  :D. I understand that the dragon is Chimera, but who's the elf  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 08, 2013, 02:39:31 AM
lol her partner Faolin x) i realized i never posted the concept of him here so i'll add it in even though i did it ages ago. And my part of an AT with someone on dA
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>
Artblog: http://chimerasart.tumblr.com/

Tìtstewan

Well, it's looks great! :D
Damn, I need to buy a drawing tablet too...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Kamean

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 10, 2013, 11:43:22 PM
if you do i recommend getting one of the Bamboo tablets by WACOM. They're pretty cheap, small and easy to use so they are perfect for beginners to digital art.
http://www.wacom.asia/nz/bamboo-tablets
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>

Tìtstewan

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on February 11, 2013, 05:59:31 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 10, 2013, 11:43:22 PM
if you do i recommend getting one of the Bamboo tablets by WACOM. They're pretty cheap, small and easy to use so they are perfect for beginners to digital art.
http://www.wacom.asia/nz/bamboo-tablets
Irayo nìtxan!
Thanks for this link. :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on February 10, 2013, 10:04:55 PM
lol her partner Faolin x) i realized i never posted the concept of him here so i'll add it in even though i did it ages ago. And my part of an AT with someone on dA

Right, now i remember him  :)! I thought he seemed familiar. You posted an artwork featuring him earlier in this thread.

And nice artwork, ma tsmuke  :)!

BTW: What's ``AT´´  ????

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 12, 2013, 03:57:56 PM

Right, now i remember him  :)! I thought he seemed familiar. You posted an artwork featuring him earlier in this thread.

AT =  Art Trade x)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on February 12, 2013, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 12, 2013, 03:57:56 PM

AT =  Art Trade x)

I kinda feel like a skxawng now. Feel like i should've figured that out lol  :P. Anyway; Irayo, ma tsmuke  :)!

ChimerasBlood

Sorry for being inactive here, been having a bad art block and lots of school work to do but heres an AT and a PC (point commission)

Tìtstewan

Great! :D
The first pic reminds me at Skyrim - one of the elves. :)

Kamean

Fantastic! Especially dragons. :D

Tanri

Beautiful! That leaping dragon really seems to be caught in the middle of motion!
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Nice new artworks, ma tsmuke  :)! I'm assuming the elf in the first one isn't Faolin considering he's a Bosmer (?) while this is clearly a Dunmer  ???.

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on March 07, 2013, 03:11:09 PM
Nice new artworks, ma tsmuke  :)! I'm assuming the elf in the first one isn't Faolin considering he's a Bosmer (?) while this is clearly a Dunmer  ???.

Faolin isn't a bosmer, he's just a normal elf x) He and Chimera have nothing to do with Skyrim at all.
The Elf for the trade is a Dumner - His name is Sinn and he belongs to a friend of mine who is doing a comic version of the events in Skyrim.

okay 2 personal pieces here,
First one (copy/pasted from dA)

Of course here we have a old-ish human man. He's a banished Mage living in the northern wastelands where winter never seems to end. (he still needs a name!)
One of the wandering Elvish clans found Chimera's egg in some ancient Eshi ruins and brought it to him. The Elves have plenty of their own Mages but this man had good knowledge of the Dragon species in the area and how to get long abandoned eggs to hatch. Since no one knew how long Chimera's egg had been left in the ruins the Elves gave up any hope of getting it to hatch so they left a few days later.
He managed to get Chimera to hatch long after the elves had left and she stayed with him till he was hunted down and killed by Mage hunters (3 or 4 years)
In Rae Human mages are few and far between and greatly feared so any who aren't under the direct control of the Human King are hunted down and killed. Many flee over the Ridge to East or North to the Frozen Wastelands where their kinsman dare not follow.

And the second is a concept idea for Umar, who is Chimera's father.

Tìtstewan

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Oh, right! Completely forgot about that, ma tsmuke  :P. Now that you mention it, i remember you saying that earlier in this thread:

Quote from: ChimerasBloodFaolin is just a normal elf. Nothing related to Skyrim.

I'm so forgetful lol  ;D.

Anyway: Nice to know some more on Chimera's backstory  :).

Kamean

Fantastic! I love both pictures. :D
+1 ;)