Main Menu

Fractal Art

Started by Tìtstewan, October 13, 2012, 03:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyara Arati

I'd love to have this one done, but I don't have permission from the artist, and it's signed. :(

But this works almost as well.  I got it from lora ayrel a eltur tìtxen si, so I think there is a bigger version, which I can hunt out if you like. :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Alyara Arati

Quote from: Alyara Arati on November 26, 2012, 07:11:29 AM
I'd love to have this one done, but I don't have permission from the artist, and it's signed. :(
I can't download it, but I have took screenshots of it. lol.

Quote from: Alyara Arati on November 26, 2012, 07:11:29 AM
But this works almost as well.  I got it from lora ayrel a eltur tìtxen si, so I think there is a bigger version, which I can hunt out if you like. :)
Try to find a larger version. ;)
I will ask oncle google. ;) ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tìtstewan

To the first pic:
I really hope you like it.

27/03/2014
I've removed the attachment, because they are just too big. I still have the images in their original size. If you want one in original size, feel free to PM me or post here.
:)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tìtstewan

To the second pic:
So I didn't find a larger version. Only small versions I could found. :(
But:
Nothing is impossible for me! So I creates it by "two-steps" up scaling.

Rainbow over the Lava
----
27/03/2014
I've removed the attachment, because they are just too big. I still have the images in their original size. If you want one in original size, feel free to PM me or post here.

- ta Tìtstewan

Alyara Arati

Thank you so much! ♥ I know they're not as impressive in fractal art as something with more light would be, but I love the light against the darkness. ♥
Karma, karma! :-*
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Alyara Arati on November 26, 2012, 11:12:21 AM
Thank you so much! ♥ I know they're not as impressive in fractal art as something with more light would be, but I love the light against the darkness. ♥
Karma, karma! :-*
:-[ :-[ Irayo!

Oh, by the way:

Eclipse Version 3
----------
Water and Fire

----
27/03/2014

Mako

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 03:44:13 PM

I'm just going to say "woah" and walk away slowly. Txantsan ma Tìtstewan!

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on November 26, 2012, 12:05:35 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 03:44:13 PM

I'm just going to say "woah" and walk away slowly. Txantsan ma Tìtstewan!
If you want to see similar pics, watch here, here, here or here. ;) I do not know if you've already seen.

---------------------------------------------------
Kaltxì ma Kamean
Quote from: Kamean on November 26, 2012, 01:20:07 PM
Thank you! ♥
Kea tìkin. :D
I do it with pleasure. :)

---------------------------------------------------
Fiji Sunset

----
27/03/2014

Tìtstewan

Because it fits well at Christmas time. ;D ;D

Christmastree Worms

27/03/2014

Alyara Arati

~ Leonardo da Vinci

Blue Elf

fantastic! The only problem is, that these nice trees grow under the water...... :(
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Blue Elf on November 28, 2012, 01:41:44 PM
fantastic! The only problem is, that these nice trees grow under the water...... :(
...or in aquarium. ;)

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tìtstewan

Blue Shark

Source of the image can not be found. Meh. :(

Mako

I hope you don't mind that I'm using the winter-themed photos of yours as a wallpaper cycle. They're just too awesome.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on December 01, 2012, 01:36:33 PM
I hope you don't mind that I'm using the winter-themed photos of yours as a wallpaper cycle. They're just too awesome.
No problem, just using it :)

Mako

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 01, 2012, 01:38:14 PM
Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on December 01, 2012, 01:36:33 PM
No problem, just using it :)

Indeed. I'm somewhat of an artist too, and I know how pissed I'd be if someone stole my work.

I'd love to see some more landscapes. A Christmas tree farm covered in snow would be gorgeous, I'm sure.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on December 01, 2012, 01:44:48 PM
Indeed. I'm somewhat of an artist too, and I know how pissed I'd be if someone stole my work.
Me it goes about the art that everyone can enjoy it. Basically I do not care what happens to the pictures, but when someone is trying to enrich themselves (earns money for what don't create themself), than I will already angry.

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on December 01, 2012, 01:44:48 PM
I'd love to see some more landscapes. A Christmas tree farm covered in snow would be gorgeous, I'm sure.
Hmm... Wait some minutes, may I can get ones. :)

Tìtstewan

So I get some winter landscapes.

27/03/2014