Paul Sandberg's Arts (Hashe)

Started by Hashe, July 21, 2011, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Hashe on August 04, 2011, 05:50:15 AM
Then i'll make more dragons! ;D

Great. :) It'd be so awesome if you did Smaug! :D

Hashe

Okay, but later. Now I'm drawing another lite picture with a dragon, hope finish it in 1 hour :)

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Äteya

Yay, dragons!!!!
I wish I could draw. :(

Hashe

I'm sorry for a delay. Had problems of personal matter. I'll start drawing shortly.

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txura Rolyu

Dragons for the WIN!!

Good luck with drawing and I hope your personal matter has been resolved peacefully.  :)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Hashe

So I was trying to find out what Smug is, had found one picture, and copied that. Also I told you about one more dragon picture. I'm not going to continue drawing it. I think I spoiled it. Anyway, after 12 hours I'll post another one. It's gonna be
3pm, +0 zone.

Txura Rolyu

Wou!! That looks scary.

Perhaps another dragon drawing could be of Saphira from Eragon series. They did a movie and they have pictures of her online.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Oh wow! :o That truly is an awesome Smaug, ma 'eylan, I absolutely love it! :D

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Hashe

Thanks everyone :).
Txura Rolyu this one? link

Txura Rolyu

Yes that is the same dragon. I know there are more majestic pictures of her though.

Yayo

Paul. Dragon = epic win. Did you ever template the portrait? Even though the camera was of bad quality, it looks amazing!

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Hashe

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 04, 2011, 07:43:45 PMYes that is the same dragon. I know there are more majestic pictures of her though. 
Um, I think i'll make up something on my own, don't want to copy pictures.   Callum. It depends of exact portrait you meant.

Yayo

Yayo on facebook

Hashe

Oh. No, I don't do template. I just draw face in pieces (layers; not all the face) and put them on the right place. It helps me to save time, and fix some things when I did something wrong. If I had a tablet I wouldn't probably do a template as well, because I already know sizes and feel how large should be any detail. I think, it's instinctively.

Yayo

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.  :P

Yayo on facebook

Hashe

Saphira is on the way. I'll try to finish drawing it at 6.00pm if something won't happen...

Yayo

Yayo on facebook