Paul Sandberg's Arts (Hashe)

Started by Hashe, July 21, 2011, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashe

I didnt tell you. 6pm (+3) is 11pm (+5) for you.

Hashe

I just found really good picture of Saphira, it definitely will take more time to draw, but I think you will like it.

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Hashe on August 05, 2011, 08:34:04 AM
I just found really good picture of Saphira, it definitely will take more time to draw, but I think you will like it.

Irayo for doing a drawing of Saphira  :D I am excited to see it.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Äteya

You are so good at drawing dragons.
Can't wait to see Saphira! :)

Hashe

I only can tell you I won't finish the work soon. I already spend 2 hours of drawing the head of Saphira. There are so many details... Also won't tell anybody when i'll finish, because I said twice when I was about to finish works and that wasn't truth.

Txura Rolyu

Well it is better to focus on the details in a drawing than to just rush through it srak?
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Hashe

It is better focus on patience than on everything else. Drawing is not you do something for 10 minutes and you ask yourself, why does it suck? I even draw very simple picture for 2 hours, maybe someone do it much faster. When you care of details you must know that it won't take even 2 hours for a work, but a simple sketch can be very beautiful. You saw what time I had wrote when I drew portraits. 15-18 hours, of course you can go insane with such of amount time, but it comes with experience. First time it'll take 15 minutes, then 1 hour etc.  So for me that is the most important thing. Patience.

Txura Rolyu

It is a good thing to learn. I hope that you become a great artist.  :D

Hashe

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Hashe

Yayo

I agree Paul. "Patience is a virtue..."  ::)

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Äteya

Good luck!  ;)
"Virtue is a grace..."

Hashe

Here we go. P.S. Someone pls reupload the picture to imageshack.us. Thank you.

Äteya

WOW. :o It's amazing.
It's also sideways. ;D

Hashe

Yeah, I know thats why I don't like to use other picture hosts. I can't upload picture to imageshack.us right from my phone.

Txura Rolyu

??? (stares at it sideways)

Great job ma Hashe.

Ekirä

Rotated version. :D

Beautiful job on the scales! They look like they took forever, so much detail. ;D

Hashe

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 05, 2011, 08:39:31 PM
??? (stares at it sideways)

Great job ma Hashe.
Have you expected more? If you don't like it, choose your picture on your own, I'll draw it.

Ekira, thank you!

Yayo

Great work Paul. Looking at it sideways makes it more unique.  :P

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95