Paul Sandberg's Arts (Hashe)

Started by Hashe, July 21, 2011, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashe

Lol, I actually took the normal photo, the picture host rotated it automaticaly.

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Hashe

It's russian. Calls Radikal. One of the worst hosts ever. I tried that one, because it is the only one host which I can use via my phone. Others have flash load bar, web-sites are reloading every time I uploading something.

Txura Rolyu

No, honestly I really like it. Looking at it upright made it look even better because my eyes could focus better.

:P

You did a great job. Thank you for doing that.  8)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Hashe

Txura Rolyu you're welcome

Kamean thank you

I'm finally at home. I'm going to take much better photos tomorrow :)

Txura Rolyu

What will you draw next? "Peaks through window hoping to catch a glimps of what you might be drawing."  ;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Hashe

First of all I want to take some rest. I'm tired of a monotonic work :)

Hashe

1st post was updated. I added quality photos.

Txura Rolyu

Have a good rest then. Ayoeng await your return.

Hashe

Thank you. I'll start to draw tomorrow, if somebody has any interesting idea (not Avatar) post it here.

Txura Rolyu

How bout draw your landscape around where you live. People and everyhting. That would be interesting to a lot of us I am sure.

Hashe

I don't think the place where I live has a good landscape, but I will fulfil your wish  ;).

Kamean

Hashe

Txura Rolyu

Hashe

Spent 18 hours for nothing, I've delete wrong folder O_O, need some time to recover from this... I'll start at Monday again.

Kamean

Quote from: Hashe on August 11, 2011, 07:17:48 AM
Spent 18 hours for nothing, I've delete wrong folder O_O, need some time to recover from this... I'll start at Monday again.
Accept my condolences. And good luck. :)

Hashe

Thank you. I've found some initial PSD's, but it's not nice anyway to start from the begining

Yayo

Oh. That's really unfortunate!   :o

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95