Photography - Share your work :)

Started by Catherss, July 14, 2012, 03:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherss

Hi :)

Here share your best photos!  Can be of anything but it has to be take by you, unless you're in the photo :)

I'll start us off :)

Taken at my school - It was IT and the rest of my project group where in France so miss sent me out with a camera and I took this :)

Took this about half an hour ago... no reason :3

At Whitby and I saw this and I was like THAT PHOTO BE MIIINE!

Anyway's I want to see your photos!

Ricardo

You can see that I like skies with special looks. ;)

But not only.

Catherss

:o yours are great! I love the third one!

Ricardo

Thank you.
Unfortunately I can't produce them anymore because I moved away from the place where I was able to take this kind of photos.
When I have time I'll check my photos. There must be more good ones.

Catherss

Hmm... *looks through photography folder*... I do see some good one's but I really can't be bothered atm... sometime tomorrow it is :P

Ricardo

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Catherss

Is there a way to put photos on without having to upload them to Photobucket first?

Ricardo

Catherss

Okay, I guess this isn't like photography at all but I wanted to share it anyway. (See how many quotes you know  :) )

Again, not really photos but wanted to share it.

Taken in Pompeii

A bracelet I bought for a friend - lit by candle light

It was really light when I took this so I'm not sure how it turned out so dark  :-\

Nyx

Nice photos you guys :D

You can see some of my stuff on deviantart, here, I post very rarely and I haven't posted my absolute favorites (because they're my babies and I don't want the internet to take them :P) but there are a few gems there :)

ChimerasBlood

Heres some of my own stuff i've done for my photography class. Big thanks to my friend Sasha for being my model in the photos.  :D
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>
Artblog: http://chimerasart.tumblr.com/

Blue Elf

Quote from: ChimerasBlood on August 06, 2012, 08:55:16 PM
Heres some of my own stuff i've done for my photography class. Big thanks to my friend Sasha for being my model in the photos.  :D
Nice.
Where this one was taken?
I'm interested in the mountains, but I have no idea where those are located in Australia  and how high are.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Catherss

Quote from: Nyx on August 06, 2012, 05:33:18 PM

You can see some of my stuff on deviantart, here, I post very rarely and I haven't posted my absolute favorites (because they're my babies and I don't want the internet to take them :P) but there are a few gems there :)

How did you do "Amanita"?

Catherss

Also, if anyone wants to add photos if you've added them to Facebook first you can use that link :)

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Blue Elf on August 07, 2012, 02:00:00 AM
Quote from: ChimerasBlood on August 06, 2012, 08:55:16 PM
Heres some of my own stuff i've done for my photography class. Big thanks to my friend Sasha for being my model in the photos.  :D
Nice.
Where this one was taken?
I'm interested in the mountains, but I have no idea where those are located in Australia  and how high are.

XD Lol, um this was taken on the fence of my house. We got a good view of the Mountains. That's the Remarkables near lake Wakatipu/Queenstown - it's also a ski field (on the other side of the mountain)

<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>
Artblog: http://chimerasart.tumblr.com/

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Nyx

Quote from: Catherss on August 07, 2012, 05:11:21 AM
Quote from: Nyx on August 06, 2012, 05:33:18 PM

How did you do "Amanita"?
Select the red, copy-paste in a new layer and desaturate the background layer (set it to grayscale) ^^

Catherss

Aaaah! Thanks! I shall be experimenting with that :P