Main Menu

OLD

Started by Atoki Atanyä, January 16, 2010, 04:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atoki Atanyä

OLD
can close thread.
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Nawma 'eveng

Oe Mi Hong Kong as well!!  ;D

Nawma 'eveng

"Ho Leng"? As in extremely beautiful? ;D
Anyways, I live pretty far away...ever heard of Peng Chau Island?
I'm not aware of the MSN personal message thing...
Oh and I have to say, knowing how to speak canto is quite an achievement on its own  ;D.

Nawma 'eveng

You could've just said nice and I'll understand :)

Hey, you're the same age as me...do you attend Shatin College or King George V by any chance? I go to HKIS  :P, almost the opposite end from where you are in Hong Kong.

As for the people who are interested in Na'vi, I'm probably the only one in HKIS who is genuinely interested at the moment...Although I think there is another student in my grade that is sorta learning Na'vi from what I heard from my friends...

Nawma 'eveng

I would love to have a small meet-up session! I can't learn Na'vi on my own...and I don't have time to read the whole pocket guide thing because of unfinished US apps and such. Since you go to KGV, do you know who is Samantha Li? I think shes in sophmore year.

Nawma 'eveng

Same here! But since I've submitted most of the stuff for apps AND finished my exams, I can finally invest more time to learn Na'vi. Lols, I'm beginning to drive my friends crazy whenever I post stuff in Na'vi on facebook or just replying to them in simple Na'vi words  ;D drives them nuts.

agent1022

Ah-ha! I knew I wasn't alone!

^_^

Ngima palulukantsyìp ngim lu

agent1022

Kowloon area. Don't want to be too specific. =.=

agent1022

Kaltxi (keyboard refuses to let me accent my i >_<)

markus031098

If you can't type a  `  Then just look it up then copy and paste it. That's what I have to do with ä.
I'm getting a pet viperwolf for Christmas!