Almost all the Na'vi quotes from the 2nd half of the movie.

Started by Nuruhuine, December 24, 2009, 07:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsahaylu

Quote from: robert on December 28, 2009, 02:59:03 AM
ma Tsahaylu, oel srung tsun  :)

I believe he says "mefoti yìm" which would be translated "Bind them(those two)" as the subtitles indicate. It DOES sound slightly different, as if there is a "kx" where the directive indicator "-ti" is but not clear enough to know. I think it's safe to assume he's saying "mefoti yìm".

Irayo, ma tsmukan.

"mefoti yìm" makes perfect sense.
I think this helped me a lot in understanding this -l / -ti

Arrakis

Irayo!

Solo sé decir "gracias", pero aprenderé la lengua Na'vi.

I only know to say "thank you", but I'll learn Na'vi's language.
Sorry if my English is so bad, I'm Spanish.
Désolé si mon français est mauvais, je suis espagnol.

Plumps

Irayo!

Can somebody provide the English subtitles? (in case they are given) - I find it sometimes easier to 'understand' what is said if I know what I'm aiming at concerning meaning :P

Dav`Tay

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

sigh

I think we need a different site to put these on if they keep taking them down...
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Deamon5550

They are probably considered copywrited material, in which case they were forced to remove them. There will be the same problem no matter where they are kept.
Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu.

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

omängum fra'uti

Yes, they are copyrighted material, and we can not support that here.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!