Learn Na'vi > Audio

Audio of the latest blog entry

<< < (2/2)

Plumps:
Thanks for the praise and high honours :)

--- Quote from: Blue Elf on August 05, 2013, 03:32:14 pm ---Sìltsana tìkangkem, ma Plumps. After two or three listenings I was completely able to understand. Just two things I noticed:
- lì’fyayä leNa’vi wawet fol tslam - it sounds to me more like pol
- Am’aluke haya pxerel arusikx wayou - it sounds like vayou

But I'm far from critique - more such simple exercises would be very useful to be able listen and understand.
--- End quote ---

Irayo nìtxan, ma BE and thanks for the points you make.
I’m biased ;D I hear fol :D with wayou you’re right – it’s a bit like *vayou

Irayo nìtxan ma Fifi,
that was the idea. Up until October 2012 we don’t have audio for every blog post ;) There’s a new project ;D

Ftiafpi:
Very true, it would be nice to have audio for the blog posts from before Paul started recording.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä:
I thought it sounded amazing, and I plan to listen to this over and over this evening until I thoroughly comprehend everything. I can hear your German accent in the Na'vi, but even with that, it sounds remarkably (at least in terms of inflection, etc.) like K.Pawl!

Ftiafpi:

--- Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on August 07, 2013, 03:32:47 pm ---I thought it sounded amazing, and I plan to listen to this over and over this evening until I thoroughly comprehend everything. I can hear your German accent in the Na'vi, but even with that, it sounds remarkably (at least in terms of inflection, etc.) like K.Pawl!

--- End quote ---

Agreed, your Na'vi inflection is very similar to karyu Pawl's.

Plumps:

--- Quote from: Ftiafpi on August 08, 2013, 02:24:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on August 07, 2013, 03:32:47 pm ---I thought it sounded amazing, and I plan to listen to this over and over this evening until I thoroughly comprehend everything. I can hear your German accent in the Na'vi, but even with that, it sounds remarkably (at least in terms of inflection, etc.) like K.Pawl!

--- End quote ---

Agreed, your Na'vi inflection is very similar to karyu Pawl's.
--- End quote ---

Ke pxan nìngay ma meylan :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version