Peer reviewed pronounced word list

Started by omängum fra'uti, February 28, 2010, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Ftiafpi on April 29, 2010, 08:32:56 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on April 12, 2010, 10:27:52 AM
Okay, finally getting some time to get to this. I'll review all the words as I get time for it and then I'll work on updating/adding anything that needs to be.

GAH! Reminding myself to stop taking on commitments so that I can get to this! WIYA!

It looks like this project should be stickied.
私は太った男だ。

Kekerusey

I would be interested in contributing as a speaker ... not that I think I'm awfully good but my accent (guess I'm a reasonably well spoken Brit) seems to give my voice some appeal (especially, it seems, to non-British listeners), I need the practice and I'd be (basically) sh** at reviewing coz I'm always having to ask others if my ones sound OK :)

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

It looks like a very nice project and I'd so enjoy helping, but I'm afraid I'm not good enough =/ Although I'm normally pretty good to get foreign accent and my Na'vi pronunciation level is much better than my grammatical knowledge, maybe I should leave the job to 'experts'. :)

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on October 17, 2010, 03:01:12 PM
It looks like a very nice project and I'd so enjoy helping, but I'm afraid I'm not good enough =/ Although I'm normally pretty good to get foreign accent and my Na'vi pronunciation level is much better than my grammatical knowledge, maybe I should leave the job to 'experts'. :)
Ummmm, just so you know the last post in this topic was almost 4 months ago. Unless you're planning on reviving the project there was no need to post in here.

Just saying.