Main Menu

Skxawng sound file

Started by tute nuereime, January 13, 2010, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tute nuereime

i was wondering if anyone had a sound file of the correct pronunciation of skxawng.
kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

Payoang

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Seabass on January 13, 2010, 07:46:16 PM
http://www.learnnavi.org/navi-vocabulary/#skxawng

heh, probably my best pronunciation ever, I guess I have a lot of practice at it (as I'm sure most of us do) :P

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 13, 2010, 08:44:18 PM
Quote from: Seabass on January 13, 2010, 07:46:16 PM
http://www.learnnavi.org/navi-vocabulary/#skxawng

heh, probably my best pronunciation ever, I guess I have a lot of practice at it (as I'm sure most of us do) :p

I know that I sure do.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

tute nuereime

kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

Atanyä tsyal

thats a really great site
Irayo

Eywa ngahu

Laura22

That link is really helpful, it helps a lot to be able to hear the words, because I have trouble reading the letters that they're written in. Will the ones without audio files be recorded as well? Plus I think a few of the audio links are broken - kllpxìltu is definitely :)
This song is ending, but the story never ends.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Laura22 on January 16, 2010, 02:29:51 PM
That link is really helpful, it helps a lot to be able to hear the words, because I have trouble reading the letters that they're written in. Will the ones without audio files be recorded as well? Plus I think a few of the audio links are broken - kllpxìltu is definitely :)

Yes, they will all be recorded at one point or another. As for the broken links I'll look into it.

TorukMakto!

Ftiafpi  , are you the one the is speaking in the audio files ? sounds great.
Do you think you or anyone else can make a small conversation ? :)

Irayo

Ftiafpi

Quote from: TorukMakto! on January 18, 2010, 12:47:40 AM

Irayo

Yes, I am. What would you like the conversation to be or do you not care? Me and another guy were actually going to record a short scripted conversation so when we do I'll post that.

'Tsamsiyu

Yeh a little script would be pretty good, for example, when you start learning French you have short conversations such as

Hello!
Hey!
How are you?
I'm fine thanks, and you?
Not so good.
Bye.
Goodbye.

It's good pronunciation practice!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 18, 2010, 09:57:37 AM
Quote from: TorukMakto! on January 18, 2010, 12:47:40 AM

Irayo

Yes, I am. What would you like the conversation to be or do you not care? Me and another guy were actually going to record a short scripted conversation so when we do I'll post that.

Sounds great! Eledrizztt's idea sounds good , it covers basics and also fundamentals of greetings.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Eledrizztt on January 18, 2010, 11:32:21 AM
Yeh a little script would be pretty good, for example, when you start learning French you have short conversations such as

Hello!
Hey!
How are you?
I'm fine thanks, and you?
Not so good.
Bye.
Goodbye.

It's good pronunciation practice!

Sure thing, I'll throw something up as well as a breakdown of the pronunciation.

Swok Txon

awesome, we are getting a large amount of audio banks atm and conversations are yet to be explorer in these audio banks

good job

Ftiafpi

Here you guys go, a full conversation all broken down for easy learning: http://forum.learnnavi.org/audio/navi-pronunciation-guides/

TorukMakto!

Irayo Ftiafpi, I'll check the audio soon.