Learn Na'vi > Audio

Tswusayona Na'vi

(1/2) > >>

Tìtstewan:
Kaltxì ma smuk,

Yeah, for a little project on Facbook, I wrote a mini story nìNa'vi and recorded it by my mobile phone (as my PC doesn't let my microphone work on it...) Also, to bring a bit life in this audio section. :D
However, here the text:

Tswusayona Na'vi

Ayrammìkam alusìng a hu tseyä ayse'ayl na'rìngsì, Na'vi a'ewan tswerayon hu sneyä 'eylan.
Tsawke lrrtok si ulte tìtswusayonìri mefor sunu.
Va'ru terìng nari fra'ur taluna tswayon fìtseng hrrap alu toruk.
Toruk lu eyktan tawä, slä kop Va'rul fwerew smarit amip.
Tsalsungay, tìtswusayon 'o' lu fraNa'viru a'ewan a tsun fìkem sivi.
FraNa'vi rangal tsnì tsiyevun tswivayon ne fratseng a new tswivayon tsane.
Tafral 'anla frapol syena tìfmetokit alu Iknimaya ulte tsat new emziva'u.
Slu swiräne a'aw ikranhu a fì'u lu txantsana lie a fkoru tsun livu ulte Va'ru flolä.
Por sunu nìtxan fwa tswayon txonkrrka.
Syuratan, txonä tawsyuratansì sanhìsì tawä lu pxel lahea kifkey a fko tsun fpxiväkìm.
Va'ru peng tsalieteri fraskxomro taweyka lu txantsana tìlor a sweylu txo frapo tsive'a tìreykrrka.
Ulte fraNa'vi a'ewan rangal tsnì fko sliyevu tswusayona Na'vi.

[smg id=5914 type=av]

I hope you like it. :)

Plumps:
Txantsan nìtxan nang! :)

Of course I like it. That’s a beautiful little story.

Strange that I had to download it first to be able to listen to it :-\ but that’s only a small price to pay for the listening experience ;D

Concerning pronunciation, I noticed a few minor mistakes in stress, but not to worry about. Also, it could be because of the recording but some of the vowels sound a bit ‘cut off’ almost like glottal stops, e.g. lie sounds like *li’e(’).
Also, I’m sure you can go wilder with the ejectives ;)

Concerning the content, Slu swiräne a’aw ikranhu a fì’u lu txantsana lie a fkoru tsun livu ulte Va’ru flolä. What do you think about txanwawea lie? Surely it’s a fantastic experience but I think it’s more than that – it’s emotionally important to them, don’t you think? :)
A bit nitpicky but I would argue that not every young Na’vi wants to become a hunter on ikranback ;) Same as Jake is not cut out for a pa’li, I’m sure there are some who are not cut out to be in the air … hmmmm, I get an idea… :D

Tìtstewan:
I'm glad you like it. :D


--- Quote from: Plumps on September 28, 2014, 04:52:27 am ---Strange that I had to download it first to be able to listen to it :-\ but that’s only a small price to pay for the listening experience ;D
--- End quote ---
I see what you seeing... look like something is broken. The original file was recorded as .m4a audio file, and I just converted it to .mp3 bitit also doesn't play...weird. *looking at Markì*
Ok, I will put that audio on YouTube.


--- Quote from: Plumps on September 28, 2014, 04:52:27 am ---Concerning pronunciation, I noticed a few minor mistakes in stress, but not to worry about. Also, it could be because of the recording but some of the vowels sound a bit ‘cut off’ almost like glottal stops, e.g. lie sounds like *li’e(’).
Also, I’m sure you can go wilder with the ejectives ;)
--- End quote ---
I failed at tx I hear... But some stuff are "broken" by recording. This file was my 58th try! (I was awake all night to get the best file. Damn RDA technology)


--- Quote from: Plumps on September 28, 2014, 04:52:27 am ---Concerning the content, Slu swiräne a’aw ikranhu a fì’u lu txantsana lie a fkoru tsun livu ulte Va’ru flolä. What do you think about txanwawea lie? Surely it’s a fantastic experience but I think it’s more than that – it’s emotionally important to them, don’t you think? :)
A bit nitpicky but I would argue that not every young Na’vi wants to become a hunter on ikranback ;) Same as Jake is not cut out for a pa’li, I’m sure there are some who are not cut out to be in the air … hmmmm, I get an idea… :D
--- End quote ---
Oops. I totally forgot that word. :-[ [I'm pretty sure the most of them would like to fly :)]
Looking forward to you little idea. :)

Vawmataw:
Txantsan!

Tìtstewan:
Well, I'm going to record it again.
Do I have the pronounciation correctly marked?
Tswusayona Na'vi

Ayrammìkam alusìng a hu tseyä ayse'ayl na'rìngsì, Na'vi a'ewan tswerayon hu sneyä 'eylan.
Tsawke lrrtok si ulte tìtswusayonìri mefor sunu.
Va'ru terìng nari fra'ur taluna tswayon fìtseng hrrap alu toruk.
Toruk lu eyktan tawä, slä kop Va'rul fwerew smarit amip.
Tsalsungay, tìtswusayon 'o' lu fraNa'viru a'ewan a tsun fìkem sivi.
FraNa'vi rangal tsnì tsiyevun tswivayon ne fratseng a new tswivayon tsane.
Tafral 'anla frapol syena tìfmetokit alu Iknimaya ulte tsat new emziva'u.
Slu swiräne a'aw ikranhu a fì'u lu txanwawea lie a fkoru tsun livu ulte Va'ru flolä.
Por sunu nìtxan fwa tswayon txonkrrka.
Syuratan, txonä tawsyuratansì sanhìsì tawä lu pxel lahea kifkey a fko tsun fpxiväkìm.
Va'ru peng tsalieteri fraskxomro taweyka lu txantsana tìlor a sweylu txo frapo tsive'a tìreykrrka.
Ulte fraNa'vi a'ewan rangal tsnì fko sliyevu tswusayona Na'vi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version