Eastern Sea Tribe Olo'eyktan

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, March 01, 2010, 04:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Something really just occurred to me, of course everyone know that she was good looking but I began thinking, maybe she's too good looking for such a minor character when most other minor characters were kinda bland and unmemorable. My Na'vi senses are tingling and they are telling me there will be further character development in Avatar 2.

What do you think?
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

^I kinda did notice that. Of the two olo'eyktan in the movie (the plains pa'li tribe and the Eastern Sea ikran tribe) the Eastern Sea olo'ekytan certainly did seem to be a vibrant character.

Of course, Cameron could have cast her as such so we would think she would show up in the second movie, but when it comes out, she isn't.

Sooo many possibilities, sooo much time.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Itan Atxur

Well, the actor for the olo'eyktan is actually also the stunt double for Neytiri!! So she very well may be back in some form or another.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

antila

I noticed that too, but never really thought about it. And yes, seeing as the sequel has something to do with the oceans of Pandora, I think it would be safe to assume that the Eastern Sea Tribe might have some significance in the story. And if that is so, this character would undoubtedly come back into play. Good call!

Human No More

It's possible - although also possible that her paint just made her stand out; the leader of the horse clan got a similar amount of time visible.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I am pretty sure we will see her in Avatar 2

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kamean on March 11, 2012, 04:43:19 PM
I too. :)

And that's because Avatar 2 is going to be shooting in Pandora's oceans