Started by Night Raider, January 10, 2010, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Miyapxi on January 22, 2010, 05:47:17 AM
Quote from: Skxe Eywaftu on January 22, 2010, 05:42:37 AM
Quote from: Miyapxi on January 22, 2010, 05:31:05 AM

Also, what EXACTLY is unobtanium capable of?

it acts as a "super conductor" for an energy source

Do they actually say that in the movie or is that something that was found elsewhere?

That comes from the ASG I believe.  I get my copy soon, so I will know for certain later on.
私は太った男だ。

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

yep, everything about unobtanium is in ASG.

Miyapxi

I need to get a copy of that.

Muntxa

I also read in a German magazine that Cameron makes two sequels and Sam and Zoe already signed in. "Avatar 2" will come out in the end of 2011 and will be about the neighbor planets of Pandora and some bad guys on it.

Maybe in one part Neytiri will be kidnapped and Jake has to save her lol I know lame idea, but I could imagine it in Cameron's style. I hope their baby won't appear too fast...

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

yea, but it's unlogical - other planet, and the same characters?
AND - Pandora is only moon, where exist life! other moons have a atmosphere, but "unfit" for life

Muntxa

Quote from: fox6 on January 22, 2010, 07:33:25 AM
yea, but it's unlogical - other planet, and the same characters?
AND - Pandora is only moon, where exist life! other moons have a atmosphere, but "unfit" for life

It's not how you think: It's still about Jake and the others, but it'll have to do something with other planets. Maybe new enemies come to Pandora or so, I dunno.

Reav

Yea I was also thinking of some Third faction coming maybe.

Some of the architecture on Pandora suggests some previous long ago more advanced race was there.
Not to mention to Unobtanium which I read some where was not always on Pandora..

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Ideas are open!
James cameron said about him keeping few scenes in Avatar solely for the "Sequels"... The story to the sequels is in avatar...
I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

Eywayä tsmukan

Quote from: Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu on January 22, 2010, 12:57:22 PM
Ideas are open!
James cameron said about him keeping few scenes in Avatar solely for the "Sequels"... The story to the sequels is in avatar...

I would rather see them on a dvd-version movie, than in the next avatar.

"Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move."

Na'Vi Polish Compendium v.1.2

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Eywayä tsmukan on January 22, 2010, 03:30:17 PM
Ideas are open!

What?

Eywal ngaru teing oeti

I would think that the humans that were forced to leave Pandora, might settle on one of the other moons near Pandora.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

there are 9 space ships. so half of them traveling to Pandora - but onboard - ther is no military stuff
everything was produced on Pandora. So definitely we gonna wait several years for the possible arrival of the humans.
and here referring to the nature of human - if they (we) can not get something, they destroy it - I doubt that rda respected the ban on the use of nuclear weapons. If they destroy the surface, RDA will still be able to extract unobtanium.
another moon, ok, but why? on the other moons - there is no good atmosphere, and probably there is no unobtanium.

Txura Tirea

Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 23, 2010, 02:33:25 AM
another moon, ok, but why? on the other moons - there is no good atmosphere, and probably there is no unobtanium.

According to the Activist's Guide:
"Remote sensing revealed nitrogen-oxigen atmospheres on the fifth and sixth moons; this type of atmosphere could only be produced by carbon-cycle lifeforms.
Though some of the other large satellites had significant bodies of surface water,their inner atmospheres were mostly nitrogen and carbon dioxide, which is an indication of lifelessness."
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Miyapxi

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 22, 2010, 03:45:31 PM
Quote from: Eywayä tsmukan on January 22, 2010, 03:30:17 PM
Ideas are open!

What?

Like an extended version.

Which I can't wait for.

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Quote from: Txura Tirea on January 23, 2010, 04:09:47 AM

"Remote sensing revealed nitrogen-oxigen atmospheres on the fifth and sixth moons; this type of atmosphere could only be produced by carbon-cycle lifeforms.
Though some of the other large satellites had significant bodies of surface water,their inner atmospheres were mostly nitrogen and carbon dioxide, which is an indication of lifelessness."

Like I said the ideas are open... I hope to know at the same time it'll ruin it too.. But where do you get this information about the conditions of the other moons? :/ I'd like to know.

Irayo ma Na'rìngyä vrrtep
ulte Kiveyame eywa aynaghu
I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu on January 23, 2010, 08:36:07 AM

Like I said the ideas are open... I hope to know at the same time it'll ruin it too.. But where do you get this information about the conditions of the other moons? :/ I'd like to know.

QuoteAccording to the Activist's Guide:

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 23, 2010, 12:44:39 PM
Quote from: Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu on January 23, 2010, 08:36:07 AM

What do you mean? Timuntxa

QuoteAccording to the Activist's Guide:

Muntxa

Hmmm... Maybe it will be just an adventure with enemies from other moons attacking Pandora... Or the humans will ask the bad guys of Pandora's neighbour moons for help to destroy Pandora, but I don't think that. It's kind of strange and it might take too much time.

And quite for sure: Neytiri will pregnant. I read somewhere that she was actually pregnant at the end of part one... but they cut it out or so.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

what??? no!
I see that this stupid fashion also touches Avatar :o
pregnant Neytiri - This is not the same Neytiri - agility disappear = charm disappears

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Quote from: Muntxa on January 24, 2010, 10:01:08 AM
Hmmm... Maybe it will be just an adventure with enemies from other moons attacking Pandora... Or the humans will ask the bad guys of Pandora's neighbour moons for help to destroy Pandora, but I don't think that. It's kind of strange and it might take too much time.

And quite for sure: Neytiri will pregnant. I read somewhere that she was actually pregnant at the end of part one... but they cut it out or so.

Where did you read part about neytiri turnning pregnant?

Thats one good idea... apart from the bit neytiri getting pregnant. hehe

Kiyevame