Started by Night Raider, January 10, 2010, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsteu Tsmukan

I don't care what's in store in Avatar 2 as long it involves Na'vi and more Na'vi . . . I want to know a speculated release date! I cannot wait any longer, I know it's only a month since the first one released.... arghhh ( rips hair off )

Muntxa

Quote from: Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu on January 25, 2010, 05:19:13 AM
Quote from: Muntxa on January 24, 2010, 10:01:08 AM
Hmmm... Maybe it will be just an adventure with enemies from other moons attacking Pandora... Or the humans will ask the bad guys of Pandora's neighbour moons for help to destroy Pandora, but I don't think that. It's kind of strange and it might take too much time.

And quite for sure: Neytiri will pregnant. I read somewhere that she was actually pregnant at the end of part one... but they cut it out or so.

Where did you read part about neytiri turnning pregnant?

Thats one good idea... apart from the bit neytiri getting pregnant. hehe

Kiyevame

I don't know where I read it, sorry. I can look for it again ^_-  I don't like Neytiri getting pregnant either! It's quite terrible! I know, sweet family thing and Jake becomes a father... but Neytiri wouldn't be the same! She's a brave warrior and now imagine her with a big belly sitting around... Okay, might look sweet. But that would change everything.

Txura Tirea

Quote from: Muntxa on January 25, 2010, 09:51:42 AM
Hmmm... Maybe it will be just an adventure with enemies from other moons attacking Pandora... Or the humans will ask the bad guys of Pandora's neighbour moons for help to destroy Pandora, but I don't think that. It's kind of strange and it might take too much time.

And quite for sure: Neytiri will pregnant. I read somewhere that she was actually pregnant at the end of part one... but they cut it out or so.

Kiyevame

I don't know where I read it, sorry. I can look for it again ^_-  I don't like Neytiri getting pregnant either! It's quite terrible! I know, sweet family thing and Jake becomes a father... but Neytiri wouldn't be the same! She's a brave warrior and now imagine her with a big belly sitting around... Okay, might look sweet. But that would change everything.

It's in the 2007 script, page 150:
QuoteNEYTIRI, obviously pregnant, is bow-fishing in the shallows.
Children jump and squeal with laughter in the river.
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

L4Isoside

As long as James Cameron is going to create and direct Avatar 2 (and possibly 3, but thats way too far ahead) then we know its going to be good

i mean come on, its James flipping Cameron !! :D

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: L4Isoside on January 25, 2010, 01:27:33 PM
i mean come on, its James flipping Cameron !! :D

As long as its not Gordon f****** Ramsey :P
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Kiyevame

I don't know where I read it, sorry. I can look for it again ^_-  I don't like Neytiri getting pregnant either! It's quite terrible! I know, sweet family thing and Jake becomes a father... but Neytiri wouldn't be the same! She's a brave warrior and now imagine her with a big belly sitting around... Okay, might look sweet. But that would change everything.

you never know how exactly they get pregnant anyways lol... They might not have big belly like humans! ;)

I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Quote from: Txura Tirea on January 25, 2010, 10:30:34 AM

oh where can I see this 2007 script?
Irayo Kiyevame eywa aynaghu!

Kiyevame

I don't know where I read it, sorry. I can look for it again ^_-  I don't like Neytiri getting pregnant either! It's quite terrible! I know, sweet family thing and Jake becomes a father... but Neytiri wouldn't be the same! She's a brave warrior and now imagine her with a big belly sitting around... Okay, might look sweet. But that would change everything.

It's in the 2007 script, page 150:
QuoteNEYTIRI, obviously pregnant, is bow-fishing in the shallows.
Children jump and squeal with laughter in the river.
I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

'Awve Tìkameie

I heard that FOX is thinking about firing

If I can find the site that said this I post it.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Txur Taronyu on January 27, 2010, 05:57:09 PM

Even Fox isn't that retarded.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Actually it doesn't sound that bad to me. For all we know though the children could grow in their upper back rather than their belly. So ya slight possibility for hunchback Neytiri hehe.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 27, 2010, 05:59:48 PM

Yep, but all a company worries about is that piece of green paper  ;)
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Txur’Itan

@ Quote from: Ftiafpi on Today at 04:59:48 PM - Seconded... Agreed... I approve this message...

Quote from: Txur Taronyu on January 27, 2010, 06:43:04 PM
--
Yep, but all a company worries about is that piece of green paper  ;)

Neytiri in AVATAR > MARTY in Back to the Future > NEO in Matrix > Governator in Terminator > Anakin in Star Wars

That sort of character replacement or even actress replacement was not done where it would have helped the movie.  What are the odds they would do that in a situation where it would clearly hurt the film?  

I have failed to recall any relevant examples of where that would have been a successful option for a sequel where the first film was good or at the very least profitable.  
私は太った男だ。

'Awve Tìkameie

Neytiri in AVATAR > MARTY in Back to the Future > NEO in Matrix > Governator in Terminator > Anakin in Star Wars

That sort of character replacement or even actress replacement was not done where it would have helped the movie.  What are the odds they would do that in a situation where it would clearly hurt the film? 

I have failed to recall any relevant examples of where that would have been a successful option for a sequel where the first film was good or at the very least profitable. 
[/quote]

I agree. FOX would have to be complete idiots to fire her. The site I found it on was at, like, page 8 of the google search engine. It was also a blog. The guy probably wanted to just start trouble.

Kupaton`Eywa

I WNAT MORE FIGHT SCENCES EXPLOSIONS!!!
>,<
I Command an Army, you do nt want to mess with me!

Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan

Most sequels destroy the first movie,which worried me pretty bad because i freaking TìYAWN Avatar but then a calming thought came to mind, " where can you go wrong when James Cameron is the director you skxawng!" ;D

Txura Tirea

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on January 27, 2010, 06:05:53 PM

Actually it doesn't sound that bad to me. For all we know though the children could grow in their upper back rather than their belly. So ya slight possibility for hunchback Neytiri hehe.

Omg... get the image out of my head!!! o_O  :P
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Tsteu Tsmukan

Quote from: Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan on January 27, 2010, 10:23:55 PM
Most sequels destroy the first movie,which worried me pretty bad because i freaking TìYAWN Avatar but then a calming thought came to mind, " where can you go wrong when James Cameron is the director you skxawng!" ;D

Yea, you skxawng! This isn't George Lucas so relaxxxxx.

Kawnga Tawtute

i just hope i won't be such a s*** sequel that ruins the original like "titanic 2" :(

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Quote from: Kawnga Tawtute on January 28, 2010, 09:48:04 AM
i just hope i won't be such a s***ty sequel that ruins the original like "titanic 2" :(

if you watched the ending... there is no way for titanic no.2... because both the actor and actress died hehe  ;)

Fpeioyuyä 'ite

Quote from: Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu on January 28, 2010, 12:56:32 PM
Quote from: Kawnga Tawtute on January 28, 2010, 09:48:04 AM
i just hope i won't be such a s***ty sequel that ruins the original like "titanic 2" :(

if you watched the ending... there is no way for titanic no.2... because both the actor and actress died hehe  ;)

And the ship sort of sank, too...maybe the sequel would take place underwater.  ;D
Formerly Kerofish, in case you were wondering. Also occasionally known as kerofish1 or Delaney. Call me anything, just not skxawng!