Started by Night Raider, January 10, 2010, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Bob From Bombay on January 17, 2010, 07:11:23 AM
OMG!!! CANT WAIT!!!! hope they get a better script though... District 9 had a better screenplay than avatar.... :) :)

Specific parts usually don't matter, it's how it's pulled off as a whole and Avatar did that beautifully. An example would be the old Land of the Lost tv series: script: sucked  props: sucked  actors: sucked  but somehow they managed to pull off a good show.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

TompaSkxawng

If its already time to make A2, i realy have to learn Na'vi quickly!

For those that have Windows Vista or later, i got great news -> Windows sidebar gadget with Eng - Na'vi word outputter.
More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtc5VjhMIlo

Swok Txon

awwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaah

lol Avatar 2 is a go reminds me of thunderbirds

imagine avatar in 3-d but done with puppets

*shudders* never mind

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Oe sìltsan layu neu!  :D

Seriously, if they screw this up, I'll go all palulukan on them.  >:(
Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Txen Seri Unil

Quote from: Suteyä Hawnuyu on January 17, 2010, 05:09:39 PM
ROFL!

Irayo for this, it is a pretty hilarious visual. Now I'm thinking of all kinds of silly phrases people could have for this:

- "Don't make me go all Thanator on your $@#!"

- "I'm about to bust out a can of Thanator! Look out!"

- "I'll come at you like a Thanator monkey!"

(Any of the above statements could be said in Na'vi as well, for that extra edge.. haha!)

Great stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

Eywa ngahu,
Txen Seri Unil

Old name: Rawveggie. Upgraded to Na'vi name.

Txen Seri Unil = Awake + Make (present continuing tense) + Dream = Waking Dream

"The words are like stones in my heart." -Jake Sully
(Aylì'u lu na tskxe mì oeyä txe'lan. - Na'vi translation from script)

Zefanaya

I don't know if i missed this i skipped pages 3-5 and came to 6 but there is also supposed to be an Avatar 3, i read it on twitter from the official avatar.

Also just putting it out there any care to speculate on what might be in Avatar 2 and 3, I read some where that avatar 2 could contain a lot of water scenes.
Also when you look at the opening of Avatar and you see the pace view of pandora it looks like there are some other continents maybe AVTR 2 and 3 will be about travel or history if the tribes and the Na'vi race and I think we will see the realationship between Jake and Netiri evolve, I think the two worst things that could happen in AVTR 2 would be another invasion in which some jack a** tries to wipe out the Na'vi or if Netiri were to die or be killed something like that I think would ruin the series. What do all of you think?

Eywa naghu
-Tirey Hawnuyu
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonway

Yes, James Cameron said in an interview that there would be two sequels.
Aren't they planning on keeping Netiri and Jake's life the main story for all three movies?
Heard a rumor about it somewhere, but not sure if they are moving on to the Na'vi elsewhere.  :-\
~Nightsong of the Viperwolf~

Txontaw

Eh, they had better explain it well if he comes back, because that is one of the cheapest moves in a movie; bringing back a killed main bad guy. They should have burnt his body. :/
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Night Raider

Quote from: Txontaw on January 18, 2010, 01:30:06 AM
Eh, they had better explain it well if he comes back, because that is one of the cheapest moves in a movie; bringing back a killed main bad guy. They should have burnt his body. :/

Quaritch's so badass, he don't need an explanation when coming back from being dead.

Who knows, maybe Eywa decides to resurrect him as one of the Na'vi to help fight a much larger and a more sophisticated army of sawtute.
Is this right? I just write whatever in the signature box?

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Txen Seri Unil on January 17, 2010, 11:55:14 PM

Hahahahahahaha
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: Txen Seri Unil on January 17, 2010, 11:55:14 PM
ROFL!

Irayo for this, it is a pretty hilarious visual. Now I'm thinking of all kinds of silly phrases people could have for this:

- "Don't make me go all Thanator on your $@#!"

- "I'm about to bust out a can of Thanator! Look out!"

(Any of the above statements could be said in Na'vi as well, for that extra edge.. haha!)

Great stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

Eywa ngahu,
Txen Seri Unil

Lawl. I'll have to say those sometime. xD Your welcome; I'm glad you appreciated my statement.
Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Iray, woot its an absolute phenomena in terms of physics :D hehe

Kiyevame Eywa Naghu
Mathan
I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

MaTe

Quote from: Night Raider on January 18, 2010, 04:56:54 AM
Quaritch's so badass, he don't need an explanation when coming back from being dead.

Who knows, maybe Eywa decides to resurrect him as one of the Na'vi to help fight a much larger and a more sophisticated army of sawtute.

yes, and he will be protecting Jake's family from their new enemy, made from liquid unobtanium.
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Txen Seri Unil

Quote from: MaTe on January 19, 2010, 07:55:41 PM
yes, and he will be protecting Jake's family from their new enemy, made from liquid unobtanium.
LOL!

Too funny. Hilarious idea. ;)

Eywa ngahu,
Txen Seri Unil

Old name: Rawveggie. Upgraded to Na'vi name.

Txen Seri Unil = Awake + Make (present continuing tense) + Dream = Waking Dream

"The words are like stones in my heart." -Jake Sully
(Aylì'u lu na tskxe mì oeyä txe'lan. - Na'vi translation from script)

mattia_flip

Reav

Quote from: MaTe on January 19, 2010, 07:55:41 PM
Quote from: Night Raider on January 18, 2010, 04:56:54 AM

lold

Swok Txon

Miyapxi

Also, what EXACTLY is unobtanium capable of?

Skxe Eywaftu

Quote from: Miyapxi on January 22, 2010, 05:31:05 AM

it acts as a "super conductor" for an energy source
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Miyapxi

Quote from: Skxe Eywaftu on January 22, 2010, 05:42:37 AM
Quote from: Miyapxi on January 22, 2010, 05:31:05 AM

it acts as a "super conductor" for an energy source

Do they actually say that in the movie or is that something that was found elsewhere?