Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 27, 2011, 05:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Vawmataw on October 15, 2014, 05:55:41 PM
Quoteeven though it's probably not the case that the political system of the Na'vi is exactly like that of a monarchy on earth.
I think that it's the best taronyu that gets the position.

Like the Dothraki in Game of Thrones? I'm not 100% sure. I guess it may be different from clan to clan, leader to leader how the next one is chosen.

Vawmataw

Indeed. The ''system'' might be different in the other clans, like our countries on Earth. ok well, like the tribes.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

archaic

I agree, it appears that the eastern sea clan has a female chief, so differences between tribes seem highly likely.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

P.A.'li makto

Who wouldn't like to act in Avatar 2 if he could... I wonder... ?  :)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

archaic

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on October 16, 2014, 02:42:11 AM
Who wouldn't like to act in Avatar 2 if they could... I wonder... ?  :)
Fixed.

I know I would.

Tirea Aean

I'd probably be more comfortable hanging out with Paul on the set ;D

I guess I can kind of act, but I think I am by no means good enough to be professional!

P.A.'li makto

Who wouldn't like to act in Avatar 2 if they could... I wonder... ?  :)
Hm... by "act" I actually mean something like "be in the crowd and enthusiasticly shout something like *fìtseng lu awngeyä*".  :)

Quote from: archaic on October 16, 2014, 06:35:56 AM
Who wouldn't like to act in Avatar 2 if they could... I wonder... ?  :)
Fixed.
Thanks! I should have known...  :)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 16, 2014, 11:21:26 AM
I'd probably be more comfortable hanging out with Paul on the set ;D
Oeri nìteng!

Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 16, 2014, 11:21:26 AM
I guess I can kind of act, but I think I am by no means good enough to be professional!
We could play some Na'vi speaking Pandorian inhabitans. :) One doen't need to be that professional actor.

The little problem is how to get a New Zealand Work Permit...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

QuoteThe little problem is how to get a New Zealand Work Permit...
Mine is how I will be able to work if I'm minor.

archaic

Plenty of child actors out there, so I don't see how it could be impossible. Just maybe kinda hard.

I can growl, and snarl menacingly .....

archaic

Sorry for the double post.

It seems that Avatar 2 movie plot has been revealed, alongside the rumor that the filming has been out on hold due to casting problems.

Found here .....

Vawmataw

The 5th paragraph is amazing.  Neiew tsive'a tsarelit arusikx! *tìng °32892 tolarit fte tsive'a relit arusikx sre frapo*

Btw, when the new movie will be out, I hope that the number of words will increase a lot.

Tìtstewan

I'm not sure if that article is quite good...if I read the comments there...

Quote from: Vawmataw on November 10, 2014, 04:41:12 PM
Btw, when the new movie will be out, I hope that the number of words will increase a lot.
end of 2016

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 10, 2014, 04:44:01 PM
I'm not sure if that article is quite good...if I read the comments there...
why?

Vawmataw

NINJA!!! Reading the bad comments about the article. It's only one comment, the guy is not necessarily speaking the truth.

archaic

I don't see the comments.  ??? :-\

Vawmataw

Scroll down more next time

QuoteIs this really from Nov 8? This is the worst, most misleading, outdated, stupid f*** article I've ever wasted time to read. First, it's not going to be a trilogy, thier making 3 more for a total of 4 movies. Second, everything in this article is anywhere from like at least 3 months, to 3 years out of date and nothing reveals the plots like the title states, other then it might involve some water, which we knew for like 2 years now. It's already been confirmed its coming out Christmas 2016 at the earliest. The rumors that the first sequel could be out this year, died back in like 2010. The only semi rumor of thier being any filming delay, is Zoe being pregnant. Camron already stated that filming wasn't going to start until early15 either way, so she'll probably be ready to go even before Cameron is at the rate he's been going.

archaic

Quote from: Vawmataw on November 10, 2014, 05:02:14 PM
Scroll down more next time
I scrolled right the bottom, nothing on my screen.

Quote from: Vawmataw on November 10, 2014, 05:02:14 PM
QuoteIs this really from Nov 8? This is the worst, most misleading, outdated, stupid f*** article I've ever wasted time to read. First, it's not going to be a trilogy, thier making 3 more for a total of 4 movies. Second, everything in this article is anywhere from like at least 3 months, to 3 years out of date and nothing reveals the plots like the title states, other then it might involve some water, which we knew for like 2 years now. It's already been confirmed its coming out Christmas 2016 at the earliest. The rumors that the first sequel could be out this year, died back in like 2010. The only semi rumor of thier being any filming delay, is Zoe being pregnant. Camron already stated that filming wasn't going to start until early15 either way, so she'll probably be ready to go even before Cameron is at the rate he's been going.
Irayo, he doesn't seem too happy.

Tìtstewan

Well, let's analyse that article:

1) [...], alongside the rumor that the filming has been out on hold due to casting problems.
Film production of Avatar 2 starts in 2015
The only semi rumor of thier being any filming delay, is Zoe being pregnant.

2) It has been confirmed years before that Avatar will be made into a trilogy
A triology was the original plan, but there will be a prequel, so it's will be a tetralogy: Avatar 1, 2, 3 and 4. the 4th will be the prequel.

3) [...] the sequel is expected to be released in theaters between 2014 and 2016.
Well...the release of the first sequel will be in December 2016, with the second to follow in December 2017, and the third a year later.
Sources:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1630029/
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=62421
and also on Na'viteri: http://naviteri.org/2013/08/fmawn-a-fkol-kilmulat-this-just-in/

4) Lead roles Sam Worthington said in an interview that the director has talked to him about undergoing some training for underwater filming. This obviously tells us that the sequel will be featuring more of Pandora's waters
We know almost nothing about the Avatar 2 plot. In that article was mentioned something about "movie plays in the waters of pandora", but if I'm going to search for "avatar 2 plot" I will get alot of speculations about the possible story...

5) THR that: "In the second and third films, which will be self contained stories that also fulfill a greater story arc, we will not back off the throttle of Avatar's visual and emotional horsepower, and will continue to explore its themes and characters, which touched the hearts of audiences in all cultures around the world. I'm looking forward to returning to Pandora, a world where our imaginations can run wild."
That article is written on November 8, but that quote from Cameron is from here written on October 27, 2010!

Edit; there are two comments...

Vawmataw

Thanks for the explanation. :)