Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 27, 2011, 05:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Äteya

Atlas, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wm.annis

Quote from: Human No More on August 18, 2011, 10:54:47 AM
I'm not so sure on this one - it's like I said on ToS, I hope Avatar will remain with high quality works and not large numbers of spinoffs/non-canon stuff of dubious to low quality. It might work out well, or it might just be the search for more money :(

Paul Frommer is a walking and still functioning advertisement for the entire Avatar franchise.  This could be very good for him, and for us.

Kamean

Absolutly great news!!! :D :D :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Swoka Ikran

That's good to hear :)

Anybody invented a time machine yet? I wanna go visit year 2014 now... :P
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Kamean

archaic

So, Avatar II & III shaping up nicely, that's good.  :D

Pity about Ghostbusters. :(
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Sherilyn

Kamean

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Great! :D Thanks for keeping us up to date, guys. :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

NEW NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Cameron keeps 'Avatar 2' under wraps:

James Cameron has asked fans not to "jump to conclusions" about the sequels to 'Avatar' after Sigourney Weaver confirmed she would be returning to the franchise.

Weaver, whose character died at the end of the first film, has earlier said that she would be returning to the follow-up.

Now, Cameron, who is currently working on the sequel to the sci-fi movie set on a planet named Pandora invaded by humans looking for a natural resource, has confirmed it may not be in the capacity most would expect.

"Well, I don't want to disabuse her of that fantasy. But have you ever heard of nonlinear storytelling? A lot happens on the planet before she shows up, and before Jake shows up to join her. She's there for 15 years ahead of time," Contactmusic quoted him as saying during a Q and A.

"I don't know, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions," he added.

News from timesofindia.indiatimes.com

If you want to read it here:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/James-Cameron-keeps-Avatar-2-under-wraps/articleshow/10340582.cms

this was posted around 7 hours ago

Sherilyn

I've read where he's going to do some flashback stuff.  I HOPE to see more Tsu'tey.  The character was great, and to have some background info would be cool!

Kamean

The second prequel and the third sequel? Maybe, although the contract with Sam Worthington, signed by both films. But in the prequel he cannot be. :-\

archaic

Jake Sully is unlikely to be in a prequel, but Tommy might.

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: archaic on October 16, 2011, 11:14:16 AM
Jake Sully is unlikely to be in a prequel, but Tommy might.
I could imagine him being shown going through training or in his pre-training job.

Quote from: Kamean on October 16, 2011, 10:22:30 AM
But in the prequel he cannot be. :-\
Why not? Jake had to be around on Earth prior to his trip...we know he was in the military, so he could certainly be shown in connection to that.

It'd all depend upon the time-frame that the prequel takes place in.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

archaic

Quote from: archaic on July 21, 2010, 02:43:23 PM
..... a battered photo, it's of Jake in his uniform, and Tommy in a graduation gown, with a scroll .....
;)

Kamean

Sherilyn

Avatar 2 is not entirely a prequel, will contain some flashback scenes, i.e. before Avatar.  It will be mostly about the Ikran People of the Eastern Sea, with Jake and Neytiri making cameos, I'm assuming.

Kamean

Txura Rolyu

I think I will wait to have my mind blown by something really unexpected.  ;)  From all the hype this is getting on the forums I think Cameron will do a most excellent job.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*