Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 27, 2011, 05:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

In my opinion, the best thing to do is to not wait, because you'll find the years very long.
Instead, start projects in your real life and/or on Learn Na'vi (we greatly need it) and have fun. Time will seem to pass faster and when the movie will finally be announced for release, then you'll be like ''wow, already''?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Lynxcat

Random fact, but James Cameron is the type of person who always moves their films back, year after year. I am not making fun of him, but he does have a tendency to do that. He did it for Titanic, which A TON of people kept saying it would be a horrible film, but then the extraordinary happened.  :) He's the type of filmmaker that must have everything perfect and in his vision, even if it means pulling the film back a couple more years. ( Which there is nothing wrong with that!)   
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Lynxcat on December 04, 2016, 09:11:37 AM
Random fact, but James Cameron is the type of person who always moves their films back, year after year. I am not making fun of him, but he does have a tendency to do that. He did it for Titanic, which A TON of people kept saying it would be a horrible film, but then the extraordinary happened.  :) He's the type of filmmaker that must have everything perfect and in his vision, even if it means pulling the film back a couple more years. ( Which there is nothing wrong with that!)   

After ALLLLLL THIS....

Avatar 2 et al. better get a CinemaSins score ≥ 0. (which thus far has been impossible, it seems.)

archaic

Quote from: archaic on January 15, 2015, 03:55:26 PM
Quote from: archaic on March 25, 2010, 01:00:46 PM
I can wait, for another masterpiece I'd happily wait 10 years, but I kinda hope I won't have to.

You can't speed up inspiration and you so can't rush genius.
^This, still.^
Still sayin' it.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on December 07, 2016, 04:06:49 PM
Quote from: archaic on January 15, 2015, 03:55:26 PM
Quote from: archaic on March 25, 2010, 01:00:46 PM
I can wait, for another masterpiece I'd happily wait 10 years, but I kinda hope I won't have to.

You can't speed up inspiration and you so can't rush genius.
^This, still.^
Still sayin' it.
"I can wait, for another masterpiece I'd happily wait 10 years"

O.o ... almost prophetic words  ;D

archaic

Mmm, but I didn't intend them to be prophetic.

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on December 09, 2016, 06:31:10 PM
I know ... but it really looks as prophecy ... (I still hope that it will be not true and Avatar 2 will be released at 2018)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Toliman on December 09, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
Quote from: archaic on December 09, 2016, 06:31:10 PM
I know ... but it really looks as prophecy ... (I still hope that it will be not true and Avatar 2 will be released at 2018)
I still hope Avatar 2 will be released. One day. Before I'll die.  ;D :D ;)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Toliman

Quote from: Blue Elf on December 17, 2016, 01:05:06 PM
I still hope Avatar 2 will be released. One day. Before I'll die;D :D ;)
OMG  ;D
One day it surely will be released :)

Jak Dawsiin

okay, so now that we know release years and filming is supposed to start this month, is there any news on the primary language format of the sequels? is it spoken Na'vi mostly with English subtitles, or whatever language of the country is it shown in, or is it a mix of spoken Na'vi and English? obviously all the rda/secops thugs are defeatedly sent home, most of the science and support staff went home also, leaving just a few pro-Na'vi scientists at hellsgate, so the only spoken English would be between Jake and the hellsgate science crew, and between Jake and Neytiri, as he is becoming more proficient in speaking the native language in his new role as Toruk Makto and leader of the clan. Avatar fans would be okay with whatever is in the film as language, but would that do for casual movie-goers to sit for 2+ hours and read subtitles mostly?

archaic

I suspect that there will be a similar amount of Na'vi with subtitles that there was in Avatar 1, but the bulk will be niÌnglìsì lukepamrel (with dubbing for other 'Rrta languages, as appropriate).

Toliman

I think that you are right. But I would really like hear more Na'vi in Avatar 2.

Lì'fya leNa'vi nì'ul! :toruk:

Ertew

I get used to reading subtitles. So for me, hearing na'vi would be better than hearing english.

btw, did they start filming already? Hope they did. I cannot found any info about that.
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Jak Dawsiin

Quote from: Ertew on September 09, 2017, 06:41:58 PM
I get used to reading subtitles. So for me, hearing na'vi would be better than hearing english.

btw, did they start filming already? Hope they did. I cannot found any info about that.

i've been checking in on Zoe Saldana's instagram account occasionally, and she has said nothing about the Avatar shooting schedule or when she goes to the set. nothing so far.

archaic

Secrecy clause in her contract?

Toliman

I hope too but I have not any info too :-\

Quote from: archaic on September 10, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
Secrecy clause in her contract?
Hmm ... maybe yes?

Wameyn

Quote from: Jak Dawsiin on September 09, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

i've been checking in on Zoe Saldana's instagram account occasionally, and she has said nothing about the Avatar shooting schedule or when she goes to the set. nothing so far.

Kaltxi Ja'k!

Principal photography starts this coming Monday the 25th.  ;)

Jak Dawsiin

hi Wameyn  :)

i saw some news on ToS showing pictures of young cast members, and definitely production started this week. there were a couple of ig screenshots posted on Variety, that were from Sam Worthington's account, but the pictures are removed now lol. but the good news is that the Avatar prequel/sequels are underway at last, after eight long years in the desert. yippeee!

Ertew

Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Toliman

Hmm ... it looks interesting :)